Restart

Playful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The flock of little birds was busy on eating the small pieces of bread in the ground as Taehyung continue on throwing more while he waited for the older boy beside him to talk first, since earlier when the other requested for the younger to stay the oldest of the two didn’t open his mouth to speak again and now it made the youngest of the two get irritated and bored “If you’re not going to tell anything, you’re just wasting your time here hyung” Taehyung utter with still wearing a cold expression and this time Jin takes a deep breath and slowly holds on the other free hand, the younger flinch from the old. Seokjin felt it and he frowns, of course in everything bad happen in their relationship the older knows why the other tried to make a distance between them, he can’t blame the younger because from the start his the one who created the problem that ruin their relationship but Jin doesn’t want to pass more days before he had a courage to talk to the younger. He need to this, he need to end the burden of his friends for worrying for them and especially to see Taehyung to smile again not because of other people but because of Kim Seokjin. Like in the past when he still didn’t have his solo debut and he had a lot of time to show his love for Kim Taehyung. 


“let me guess, you’re going to apologies in everything happen” Taehyung blurted out and leans his head down to look on the hand that was holding to his right now, the younger form a fake smile and Jin knows it was not a real one. The boy looks up and stares straightly in the older eyes, sincerity that what can Taehyung read in his hyung sad eyes “I know even I tell you my sorry for millions times it will not fade the pain that easily. I know I hurt you a lot, I know that you might never forgive and I know you might not accept my love… anymore” Jin pause as his chews his bottom lip a bit, Taehyung can feel the older hand was shaking “but” the older utter as the younger never left the other’s.


“I can’t take it to see you forget about me completely” Seokjin added and give more pressure in his grip in Taehyung hand “because my feelings never change at all” the older continue as tears forming from his eyelids “a-and I never lost hope that y-you’re not going to feel tired on a-accepting it again and again” Jin didn’t stop his words, Taehyung eyes looks away as he can’t look in the other eyes anymore. Jin hoped he can hear a fast response but the latter never open his mouth since he start to talk yet as what he said earlier, he will never lost hope. 


“I’m a big pabo and a selfish person but I become like this because I love you” Jin said.


“I love you so much… Kim Taehyung” the older added but after he said those words, the younger pulled his hand away from the other hold and stand up from his feet before he turns and faces his back from the older boy. Jin feels a sting in his chest ‘please don’t walk away’


Yet a different words escpae in Seokjin lips “Taehyung” he called but the younger didn’t look back anymore and made a step away, with every step it went heavy for the older.
 

Time


“I need more time” Taehyung suddenly utter before he can able to go further away from his hyung. Jin eyes widen and stands up from his seat “so as what you said earlier don’t lost you’re hope hyung, see you soon Seokjin hyung” the younger added and walk away completely leaving Seokjin alone.


Jin form a small smile as he watches the younger slowly fades away from his sight, at least Taehyung didn’t said the words Seokjin thought a one word that if the older heard from the young boy it will tear his heart apart. ‘Goodbye’  


“See you soon too Taehyung ah” Seokjin half whisper. 


Taehyung heart beat never stop beating fast, the younger stop his tracks when he reach the room where his staying right now in the hospital. He holds on his chest as he leans in the wall beside the door and takes a deep breath. Every word escape from the older did a big impact from the younger but Taehyung doesn’t want to fall for it, to fall… right away. It’s not because he want to be a hard to get but the reason was he want to rest for a while, to take a break and when the time came who knows.


Everything goes back to normal that it should really be. 


Taking another sigh, he hold on the doorknob and twisted it to open the door but before he can able to make a step inside the white room, Taehyung eyes widen when he saw a boy sitting in a wheel chair near the open window. Tears automatically falls from his eyes “S-Seungyoun ah” he called with a shuttering voice and there the youngest of the two turns around and look at the older one. Seungyoun smiles brightly “hyung!” the boy called back with a cheerful voice before he push the wheels of his wheelchair and goes closer to the other who actually in shock state until a chuckle can be heard in the room, Seungyoun was chuckling already as he waves his hand in front of Taehyung face. The older was completely starring nowhere “why you seem like you saw a ghost hyung? Aw don’t tell me you thought I’m died already?” Seungyoun questioned that followed with a pout and crosses his arms in his chest but the older still didn’t move that made the younger little annoyed “Yah Hyung!” the boy shouted that successfully wakes up the latter “I’m s-sorry” Taehyung utter and rapidly shakes his head “n-no I never thought that why, I actually pray for you to stay because even in what happened you’re still my younger brother even…” but the older boy stop when a the other places a finger in his lips “even we actually brothers in blood, I always know that hyung! And I will never ever forget that” Seungyoun continue with a grin after that made Taehyung smiles.


For the first time a real smile.


“I told you hyung you have two faces” Seungyoun muttered as him was already laying with Taehyung in the bed in the hospital room, the younger head in the older one stomach. The older boy chuckle that made Seungyoun giggle as he can feel the vibration of the laugh in his hyung tummy “what do you mean two faces?” Taehyung asks with a curious tone, Seungyoun looks up in the older boy “I mean when you’re with your group you look really a bad but off cam you become your real self, a shy, hyper and a weird alien boy” Seungyoun explained that made Taehyung blushes a bit “hey! I’m not a weird alien!” the oldest of the two defend himself that only turn for the younger to burst into laughter, Taehyung pout as he planning to push the other away but of course he can’t do that because his dongseang are still healing. The horns popped in his head disappear and change to a halo, Taehyung watched the younger that still not stopping from laughing until the boy choked as he can feel a bit pain in the wound in his back because of the pressure he putting from laughing. Taehyung got worried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter