Late

Playful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let’s go swimming and if you want you can bring your girlfriend and her friend too Seokjin hyung” Jimin blurted out as he and Suga was wearing swimming wear already. The whole group including the two girls was in the restaurant near the seashore. Seulgi giggles in the younger boy childless “it is fine with you and Irene?” Jin asks the other, Seulgi smiles and nods “Of course, for sure it will be fun right Irene ah?” she asks her friend who’s not even saying any word since the morning while in the other side Namjoon was quiet in the corner why? Because everyone knows about the fight happened between him and Jin last night. The oldest has bruise in the side of his lips but they choose to forget it first and didn’t push to know why the two fight and for Taehyung in the left side, he doesn’t care anymore. Anything about the elder boy and he lied about it and the maknae beside him support him in his decision because it was the right thing, right? Than to be hurt more just move on. 


Then almost everyone left to go to the beach except to the leader and the two youngest of the group stayed in the restaurant. It was an awkward silence when suddenly Namjoon phone ring, he answered it that become the reason for him to leave too. Leaving behind the two “Are you sure you don’t want to go anywhere hyung?” Jungkook asks and Taehyung replied it with a smile and a nod “I’m a bit tired Kookie but if you want you can go with them for it’s getting boring to you” the older boy said that made the younger one frown “just go okay? you could not just stay with me in the whole trip you still need to enjoy” Taehyung muttered but the other reject his offer and shakes his head “no hyung I’m not letting you to have a worse vacation, I will stay with you and we will both have fun” Jungkook defend himself before he grabs his hyung hand and pulled the other. Taehyung was a bit taken a back but still follows the other tracks. 

 

***

 

“Yah! stop splashing, it’s hurt in the eyes” J-Hope utter as he tries to covers his face from the two, Jimin and Suga who’s keep on splashing some water to the boy but than to stop the two just burst into laughter. The three was left behind in the shore when Seulgi stands up “I’ll just buy a bottled water, do you want one Oppa? How about you Irene ah?” she offered, Irene shakes her head while Seokjin smiles a bit “No I’m fine if you want I’ll just the one who will buy it” the older boy said but Seulgi shook her head “No, it’s fine Oppa. I’ll be back” she utters before he left.


Seokjin takes a deep breath while Irene was still completely quiet when the oldest of the two decided to break the silence “you been not in the mood since the day you arrive here, are you not feeling that well? If you are you can take a rest. For sure Seulgi…” but he didn’t finish his words as the girl suddenly utter “If I were you stop this until it not too late. I’m Seulgi best friend but what I’m seeing her doing is wrong, I don’t want her to live doing bad things so please don’t support her anymore” Irene plead that surprise Jin “what do you mean? Do you know anything?” he asked yet Irene escape a soft sigh “if you really love him stop hurting. You two are just the same” Irene said and smiles “you choose your pride more than your feelings” and added that hits Jin chest hard and it made him realize what he had down when suddenly Seulgi came back “ohh you two seems getting a long already” she muttered when Jin stands up and pats his clothes from the sands “Seulgi ah can we talk for a while” he requested that made the girl confuse “talk about what? We are talking already” Seulgi replied and there Jin look at him with serious eyes “let’s talk privately” 


The two was walking back inside the hotel and ended up in the room where Jin and Jimin stayed, Seulgi was sitting in the edge of the bed “so what you want to talk about?” she asks to start the conversation, Jin sigh “I know I agreed but let’s stop” he replied that made the girl to stand up and escape a laugh “stop? What do you mean stop? We can’t just stop because you’re the one who willing and agreed with me, what happened to you did you hit your head somewhere Oppa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter