Past

Playful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We will be an idol someday and I will make sure that we both can achieve our dreams Seungyoun-ah” little Taehyung muttered with a toothy grin and his small hand over his chest that only cause for his dongseang who’s watching him right now escape a giggle “hyung stop doing that, you act like a super hero that actually you are not” the younger boy said “and yet Uncle Kim doesn’t like you to be an idol right? Because he wants you to be a professional violinist” the boy added that made Taehyung form a pout and crosses his arms together “it’s appa’s dream not mine and wait why you are in his side? You’re my dongseang right? You should support me in my decision” the older boy stated and there the other give up and sigh “I didn’t said that I’m with Uncle side, I’m just worried because we all know that uncle is a strict person and I don’t want to see you again being hurt” the younger defense himself that become the reason for Taehyung to smile a bit “thank you for worrying but please believe on me and support me arraso? I’m your hyung Seungyoun-ah” he said. Seungyoun puffed his cheeks “okay okay, if you’re not just my beloved hyung” the younger utter before he giggle again “in the right age we will audition together arraso hyung?” Seungyoun added and Taehyung nods several times.

Years pass by…

“This is it, today is the day” Seungyoun muttered with his hands in his waist as him and Taehyung was standing in front of the building of the BigHit. They tried to apply in several companies but they been decline or there no spot left that almost made the two give up yet they still took a last chance.

The older boy start to feel all nervous as earlier in the morning his father almost caught him by leaving the house without any permission yet he didn’t told the younger about it because today he doesn’t want to ruin his dongseang mood just cause of worrying about him. “Pali hyung! We can’t be late because this is the last day of audition we need to do our best to get through” Seungyoun said and pulled the older boy inside when suddenly he notice the entertainment name. “But…I know we didn’t apply for this company right?” Taehyung asked with a confuse tone in his voice that made the younger stops in his track and face his hyung “I applied both of us secretly. I send our audition video more company more chance to get in, if one company didn’t accept us we can a try other one” Seungyoun explained and smile didn’t fade away from his lips. Taehyung return it with a small smile when suddenly “Number 18 and 19 you two can get inside the room now” one of the staff announce and Seungyoun gasp “hyung that’s our number, let’s go!” the younger happy muttered and pulled his hyung again and this time inside the audition room where there was four man’s sitting in front of a long table.

The two boys stands in the middle as the four man’s was now looking at them “Introduce yourself” one of the four said “I’m Seungyoun, 16 years old” Seungyoun said and when he was done he nudge his hyung who’s suddenly being blank “I’m Taehyung, 17 years old” Taehyung utter while the person in the right side fixes the papers in his hand “It’s enough, we are just going to accept one trainee and we don’t have any time left, and with the audition video you sent us we already decided who will choose” the man stated that surprise the two “and we had chosen Kim Taehyung” Seungyoun look at his hyung with shock face as Taehyung can only do is froze in his spot with wide eyes “no, s-sorry but I’m sure Hyung will not accept it bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter