Misunderstanding

Playful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Misunderstanding

 

 

“Taehyung-ah?” someone called from the front door that startled the two. Jungkook immediately got off as Taehyung sits up with wide eyes; he tried to speak but even he open his mouth there was no voice coming out “Jin hyung, we are not doing anything okay? It’s just an accident” the maknae spoke but the eldest ignore those words as he walks towards Taehyung and pulled up the boy by his arm, ignoring the presence of the youngest. Taehyung frown and half whisper “l-let me explain hyung” that was only returned with silence. Jin grip on Taehyung arm as he pulled the younger upstairs in their shared room, leaving Jungkook alone in the living room.

Jungkook grips on his hands in a tight grip as he watches the two go upstairs, forgetting his beloved hyung phone in his right hand.

 

**

 

The couple reach inside the room as Taehyung close the door before he utter “hyung I said let me explain…” Taehyung cut his words when Jin pushes a fist beside his right face. The younger can see anger in the elder eyes “h-hyung, you’re just misunderstood everything. Jungkook was just accompanying me while I’m waiting for you to came back” Taehyung tried to explain but it seems didn’t get accepted by his lover “accompanying? He has still feelings for you Tae and I’m not letting him to have a chance again. I’m just busy working and getting all tried to only see you two having fun together, do you think Kim Taehyung?!” Jin stated and asks with louder voices that cause for the younger to flinch and tears starting to form in his eyes.

 “J-Jungkook ah is my younger brother already, you don’t need to be jealous hyung. I’m actually the one who should it’s so obvious she’s flirting with you and you’re just letting her to do it in front of me” Taehyung defend himself as tears falls in his cheeks. Jin was taken back as it was first time for him to see the younger cried again since he promised he will not let the boy to waste his tears anymore. It makes the elder feel heart ache but the pride and insecurities in the maknae didn’t let go him “I’m not doing anything so don’t accuse me about that. Go away from Jungkook, understand?!” Jin shouted as he punches the wooden door again.

Taehyung stares in his hyung “I’m not going to listen to you this time hyung. H-Have a rest maybe it can make yourself calm” the younger half whisper before he opened the door and left leaving the eldest alone in the room. Jin let out a loud groan and sits on the bed while in the other side of the bed room, Taehyung leans on the door as tears continue to fall until suddenly someone came and patted his head, V look up to know who was it “hyung? Did we disturb you, I’m so sorry” the younger said with a lower voice but Namjoon shakes his head “Aniyo, having a fight with Jin? Don’t worry for sure his just really tired, let him rest for a awhile then talk to him tomorrow” the leader said with a smile and their Taehyung nods his head and return it with a small smile “thank you hyung” Namjoon pats the younger head for the second time before he walks back to his room.

V went in the living room and lay in the coach as he stares in the ceiling, taking a deep breath he closes his eyes and tried to sleep but it went all hard to him to fall into slumbers. One hour, two hours? And it went at three in the morning, the boy can hear the sound of the clock before he slowly fallen into his dreamland.

 

**

 

Jin woke up from his alarm for his early schedule but he was welcome with empty side, Taehyung was not there. The elder escape a sigh while he sits up from the bed “where that boy sleeps?” he asks himself before he stands up and went out the room, going downstairs he notice someone was sleeping in the couch in the living room that become the reason for Jin to feel guilty “don’t tell me” he thought as he frown and approach the sleeping boy. He kneels down in front of the younger and caresses his boyfriend cheek, noticing the dry tears in the other face “I’m sorry Taehyung-ah, hyung is just all tired yesterday. I actually didn’t need to shout on you. I’m really sorry” Jin whispers while he continues on caressing his lover cheek.

“I understand hyung, don’t worry” Taehyung whisper while still with close eyes that startled Jin “since when you’re awake?” th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter