Start

Playful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The crowd inside the event room was starting to make some noise as murmuring of the fans echoing all over the place while the bangtan boys was sitting on the chairs in stage, waiting for the staffs to tell them if the event is going start but while waiting Taehyung sits beside the eldest of the group yet there are still almost a big space between both of them.

Seokjin was busy chatting with Suga while the second of the youngest of the group entertaining himself by making some weird noise in the microphone he was holding. V as alien he was he grab the fans attention and most of all, his boyfriend (It was official for them and the other members but yet the fans thought it’s just a fan service.)

Jin moved his chair closer in V’s and lean in to whisper something in the younger ear that was effective and made the latter shut up for seconds until a pout form in his lips “hyung said I’m so noisy” Taehyung muttered in the microphone that gain a reaction from the fans. The eldest eyes widen as he shakes his hands before he grab and take the microphone from the younger “I didn’t said anything like that” Jin said.

Taehyung stands up and goes in the corner as he acts sulking at the elder while the fans start giggling. Seokjin chuckles and gesture his hand to call the boy “come back here, come back here” he muttered and V goes closer but before he can able to sit back again Rap Mon came. V pats Jin shoulder and walks back to his original seat earlier.

The younger settle himself in his chair as he glances in the other side of the stage, looking at his beloved hyung who looks back at him and form a smile when J-Hope nudges him in his waist that took his attention “to much sweetness overloud, you two becoming all obvious already” J-Hope half whisper and escape a chuckle that cause for V cheeks blush.

“Stop teasing me hyung” taehyung whisper back not noticing the maknae was staring at him until the boy come back his sense when Jimin poked his cheek and muttered  “It’s been a year already, still can’t get over kook? You’re just keeping hurting yourself”

Jungkook only form a smile in the other words “I know, don’t worry I’m not planning to ruin their relationship anymore hyung. It’s just I can’t go away from him. I promised that I will stay beside him if he needed me” the younger said.

Jimin escape a deep sigh and utter “I see, but it seems his not needing you sooner or later. His whole world was into his man and I’m very sure he will not give his heart to anyone that easily” yet the golden maknae smiled it off “I don’t care. I decided on it a long time ago, don’t worry to much about me”

Jimin nods his head and said “alright, if that you want than I’ll let you” and with a minute the program start and their group fan service begun. The fans lined up to have a handshake and signature from their bias while the boys welcomed them warmly. 

Until the two hours of the fan signing event finished and the group said their goodbye and the fans slowly going home one by one.

 

**

 

The boys went straight in their waiting van. Taehyung went inside first and get the seat near the window and Seokjin sits beside his beloved dongseang, letting the younger lean his own head in his shoulder “tired?” Jin asks while brushing the boy hair to only have a hum sound coming from the other, telling him a yes in his question.

The eldest chuckle “sleep, I’ll wake you up when we arrive at the dorm” Jin whisper and V nods his head before he closes his eyes and immediately fall asleep in just seconds. Seokjin smiles and continue to run his fingers in the latter soft hair.

After minutes of traveling they finally came in front of their dorm.

Everyone was sleeping except of the eldest. Jin pokes the younger boy beside him “hey wakie wakie little boy we are here” Seokjin whisper in the latter ear that made the other flinch a bit and wake up “already? But I still want to sleep” V whined as he hugs his hyung arm.

Seokjin laughs softly “aish, you can’t sleep here. Just wake up now and continue sleeping at the room” Jin said and there V opens his sleepy eyes and rubs it before he stands up from his seat and goes out the van not caring even he step on his other members feet, causing for the others to wake up and get off the van one by one.

Jin shakes his head but form a smile in his lips as he watches the younger walks inside their dorm “you two are like leeches, don’t baby taehyung that much. You might spoil him” Namjoon muttered that wake Jin into his sense.

“Are you awake since earlier?” Jin asks with surprised voice. The leader sigh “I actually didn’t sleep the whole ride and I can see how you baby him. I’m not stopping you about being sweet because his actually your boyfriend but limits it. We are idols and everyone eyes are with us. Our group and manager hyung is the only one who knows about what relationship you and V have so please don’t even try to let the fans notice it” Namjon stated that become the reason to take a deep breath.

“I know but I can’t…” Jin pauses and shook his head “Fine, I’ll try my best to lessen it but I can’t promise” and continue before the leader decided to get of the van “alright, at least I told you what is on my mind” Namjoon muttered again.

The two best friends went inside the dorm together.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter