5..

snow white
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok got out form under the bed as he heard the maid sneak into the room. He couldn't pretend to be away now. He had to face danger head on. He was a prince, a strong one at that. He should be ready to take anything that comes his way and survive.

"Snow, what should we do now?" The maid ranted. "His highness wants you back immediately. But you are here and...and there are no summons to be sent because you are here. He is going to find out that I lied and he will have my head!" the maid began to hyperventilate.

"Calm down", Minseok said to her, "We can arrange for fake summons and seeing as how it takes only a day to travel, all I have to do is lay low for another day and then pretend that I came back. You will not be harmed. We don't support capital punishment anyways"

"Yes, but his highness scares me... Oh, that was rude of me. Please pardon me."

Minseok waved her off. She left the room, abandoning Minseok to the mercy of his scary thoughts. He needed to come up with a survival plan.

Meanwhile, some one was entering through the castle ground gates. This person was tall, bulky, and with feline eyes. The overall aura this person exuded was that of danger. His mere presence made people stand a little taller while holding their breaths, trying not to appear improper or get in the way of the person. An amazing body, with strange but fitting clothes, Tao the hunter was a sight to behold.

As Tao walked into the castle, the maids moved out of his way trying to avoid the black cloud of smoke that surrounded him, only to realize that the cloud of smoke was in fact his thick aura, making him fearsome. Tao's aura was so strong that it seemed to take on a physical form to the passing eye. He walked towards the throne room where he had been summoned.

"Tao the hunter!"

Tao walked in after he had been announced, noticing Suho sitting on his throne, but Kris' throne was unoccupied. Tao had not expected this. Kris was a good friend and for him to not be there when Tao came seriously hurt his feelings. Tao started tearing up. Kris was a bad bad bad friend. He will never talk to Kris again.

"Why did you call me here?" Tao asked, looking away from Suho in an attempt to hide his tears.

Suho could still tell that Tao was crying. He had been warned before that Tao could be a little...emotional, but he still wasn't prepared for this. Was the guy seriously crying right now? WHY?

"Kris told me that he wants

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter