36.

snow white
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Update 4 of many

Suho frowned, "I- I have never had anything to call mine except for looks. No matter what I did, people told me that it was because I was pretty. I always got things easily because I'm pretty. The same way I landed Kris. I didn't deserve someone like him. I used my face to get closer to him. He is a kind man, not like me." by this time Suho's eyes were tearing up and speaking was becoming harder. He felt pain in his throat that comes with pain in heart. He opened his mouth but nothing came out because he was trying his hardest to not dissolve into a sobbing mess.

Sunggyu's face softened, "Hey hey little one, don't cry. Sorry if i am being too harsh-"

Suho shook his head, "No," he said with a watery voice, "I'll tell you. Kris is the kindest man I ever saw, which is why I fell in love with him, and I used my looks to get him to marry me. But he is so beautiful himself. His son is growing to be more and more handsome each day. What's so special about me then? Why would he even want to keep me around? He can just get rid of me.... And I did drive him away. He left because of the way I was behaving. Minseok, who I was supposed to be a father to, couldnt trust me and thought I was planning to kill him and his father. I couldn't even win them over after trying."

Sunggyu bit his lip, "Is Kris such a shallow man?"

"NO NO NO!!! Don't say that for him!" Suho frowned.

"But, if he chose you because you are pretty, and will get rid of you because there are more 'pretty people' for his collection, then he must be shallow."

Suho gave an exasperated groan, "That's not it. i mean to say that i have nothing special about me. no personality, nothing to like."

"then why did he marry you?"

"uh.. that's because i tricked him into believing that i was nice.?"

"you don't sound sure."

Suho started getting angry, like he used to when he was younger and was trying to convince someone of something. His face was set into a pout, cheeks puffed out a little. Sungyu held back his snicker because this was a serious situation, "I AM SUREEE! i tricked him and then he realized that I was nothing after marriage."

"Hmm... so what changed?

"Where?"

"What changed in you?

"What do you mean?"

"You said you tricked him into believing you are nice. I want to know what atrocious deeds did you do, out what did you stop doing that he changed his view of you? I am just curious."

"..."

"How about I tell you what happened. You didn't change anything, except the fact that you stated feeling insecure. Have you ever noticed this Suho? You have a deadline, after which you think you are like an expired product. It is not the others, but you who thinks your worth goes down."

Suho lowered his eyes, "I misbehaved. I acted kept asking for too much of his attention and he got tired of me okay? I didn't put an expiry date or something on myself."

Sungyu's eyes looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter