10.

snow white
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho didn't want to leave Kris the way he had last night. He wanted Kris to realise that he didn't mind being held by him...wait that was creepy as . He needed to tell Kris that he enjoyed his companionship. That struck Suho, but it was true. He actually did enjoy it.

This was the reason why Suho requested lunch with Kris the next day. Kris graciously invited him to his palace for lunch.

Suho dressed to impress. He wanted to make Kris feel better, and what better way than to have someone gorgeous to look at? He arrived at the palace and was received by Kris himself.

"You look...you look nice." Kris stammered out, a bit red in the face.

Suho gave him his best smiles, known to even make the straight men fall for him. He knew wearing red would be a good idea, after all the colour of passion suited him well. "Thank you." Suho answered with a slight dip of his head.

Kris started leading Suho to the back gardens instead of into the castle.

A bit curious, Suho asked, "Where are we going?"

Kris smiled at him kindly and sadly and replied, "I wanted to make it up to you for last night. My intentions weren't to make you feel any discomfort. I have had my staff prepare a picinc lunch for you. There are also performances prepared for you by my son and his friends. I hope you don't mind." he finished shyly.

"No, I apologize for last night. I am just clumsy." Suho lied.

"Oh! Ok. I guess I just misunderstood then." Kris laughed relieved, "I guess then the purpose of this lunch changes. This lunch, we will forge stronger bonds of friendship." he said looking at Suho for approval.

Suho smiled and replied, "That would be nice."

Kris took Suho to the cove again, except there was a huge deck visible this time, a bit out into the water. On one side was a table and on the other was a stage on which there was a small orchestra sitting, waiting for their King to arrive. Kris led Suho through the pathway to the deck and seated him.

Suho laughed, "You overdid this your highness!"

Kris waved off the comment, "Nothing I didn't want to do."

The orchestra started playing as they were served their first course. They started talking about things they liked, mainly beauty. The lunch was peaceful until the prince, Minseok, came running onto the deck with his friends.

"We have prepared a performance for you." proclaimed a breathless Minseok.

Kris looked at Suho before asking, "What have you prepared?"

Minseok grinned cutely causing Suho to accidentally coo out loud, "I have been practising some new fencing moves."

Suho answered for Kris, "We would love to see"

Minseok grinned and ran up to the stage. There, he stood in front of the orchestra and started showing skilled precise manoeuvres. The orchestra changed their music to accompany Minseok and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter