23.

snow white
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


SO I CAME ON TODAY AND FOUND OUT THAT IT IS MY AFF BIRTHDAY! I HAVE BEEN ON THIS ER FOR 1 WHOLE YEAR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. AND SO TO CELEBRATE, I WILL POST THIS BAEKSOO SPECIAL CHAPTER. I know I said I would post by the timetable, but I couldn't resist. I am a one year old writer guys. A full ing year old (ok maybe not full one year because I didn't start writing until a bit later...like maybe half year old or less). Look at my Baeksoo edit below. It is so precious. They are so precious. I love them....(*whispers* my OTP)

Baekhyun woke up in the morning and made his way to the washroom. He expected Kyungsoo to be, as usual, finishing up. It was his morning routine, to wake up early like Kyungsoo, so that he could get some extra time with the other. He wasn't sure if the other appreciated it, but atleast he didn't act annoyed all the time. Baekhyun truly knew that he had no one but himself to blame, but anything goes for the fact that he gets Kyungsoo's undivided attention throughout the day, due to his antics. Yeah! He was selfish and proud of it. He wanted Kyungsoo and he was going to have him for himself.

Well, he would if not for the damn kid. What the was he doing up at this hour and WHY THE DID HE HAVE KYUNGSOO DOZING OFF IN HIS LAP?

Baekhyun suppressed his inner demon and walked towards Minseok with his classic smile, asking him what he was doing.

"Oh! Good morning Baekhyun! I just couldn't sleep well so I asked him if I could sleep with him and he let me. I guess he couldn't sleep well last night."

"So he decided to sleep in your lap?" Baekhyun asked, his smile never leaving his face.

Minseok wondered why he shivered when Baekhyun looked so damn sweet. He gulped when Baekhyun moved closer, leaning over his seated form.

"It's OK kid. Don't bother yourself with him, I will take him off your hands."

"B-but" Minseok's protests were silenced by one look from Baekhyun who was still smiling. His eyes softened as he bent down to pick Kyungsoo up from Minseok's lap.

Baekhyun carried Kyungsoo with him to his bed, and sat down with Kyungsoo in his lap, letting the other sleep in his arms. He smiled softly as he nuzzled his head into Kyungsoo's neck and closed his own eyes, but alas, Kyungsoo never did allow Baekhyun much fun. He opened his eyes the next moment and looked at Baekhyun. Baekhyun tried snuggling his head in further and pretended be was asleep so that he wouldn't have to let Kyungsoo go yet.

Kyungsoo suppressed a smile because, really Baekhyun wasn't the greatest actor. He poked Baekhyun's cheek pretending like he didn't notice that Baekhyun was pretending.

"Baekkie?"

Baekhyun tried to stop the laughter bubbling in his chest. His little soo didn't usually use nicknames, but when he did, he left him in a squirmish mess.

"Baek wake up! I need to get up now."

Baekhyun resisted wriggling and rolling around with Kyungsoo on the bed, and pretended to be asleep.

"Hmm, I remember falling asleep near the kid. What might have happened?....Wow Baek you have a very strong grip while sleeping."

Kyungsoo scrunched his nose when he saw that Baekhyun was being stubborn. He started wiggling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter