40.

snow white
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Update 8. second last chapter...

The dwarfs reached home after a hard day at work. The humans also accompanied, but significantly more worn out than them. Minseok collapsed at the dining table as the others set about to washing themselves and preparing dinner.

Baekhyun ran up to Kyungsoo, "Soo!! Do you need any help with anything?"

The latter smiled at him, "Naw! I think you should focus more on your own chores-"

Before they could continue their conversations, Chanyeol walked into the house from outside, saying, "Look who I found outside. We have more guests tonight."

Minseok perked up at that. Was it possibly his father? Or.. Suho? Was it someone he knew who was worried about him? Or maybe a dwarf guest. He definitely wanted to meet more. Whatever he was thinking, he definitely didn't expect the group that entered next though. His heart warmed up when he saw his dear childhood friends, the Princes of Starlight enter the house. He didn't know how they heard about him, but the fact that they came that far just to check up on him made him so happy. He got up from his chair as the Princes rushed in.

They all looked at him, with surprise on their face, which really confused him.

"Wow, I didn't expect to see you here Snow white." N said with the usual mirth in his voice. They all happily greeted him with hugs and handshakes before rushing off towards. Kyungsoo. Now Minseok was even more confused. What was going on?

"You guys know them?" Luhan was the one who voiced his thoughts out loud.

"Yup." Hyuk answered, minus the cute lisp he used to have as a child. "Kyungsoo is our boss level prankster. We have been learning from him."

"Wait a sec. Hold on, hold on! Kyungsoo?" Minseok said, disbelief dripping from his voice. "You mean Baekhyun? Sehun? Anyone but Kyungsoo right?"

Hongin shook his head, "Nope. We chose Kyungsoo as our boss."

"What is wrong with me being their boss?" The person in question asked with a glare. "Do you need demonstration?"

Minseok frantically shook his head, "No, no! I am good! I believe you."

Ravi laguhed and pulled Minseok into a chokehold, "What's been up though, Snow? You disappeared recently. Did you no longer want to be part of our Wood-brown group?"

"Uh! Wood-brown?" Baekhyun asked, forgetting that he was silently trying to extract Kyungsoo from in the middle of the group of Princes.

Ken laughed, "Yeah! It was inspired by Minseok's name, snow white."

They all grabbed onto Kyungsoo again for a strategic meeting, leaving Baekhyun empty handed and pouting harshly. Minseok was also pouting across the room, though he wasn't gonna admit to it, no matter how much Luhan nudged him.

"Are you jealous?" he finally whispered into his ear. "You wanted them to only pay attention to you because you were their friend first, but they are treating Kyungsoo with so much reverie and you feel left out. My boyfriend is so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter