22.

snow white
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris clenched his fist, but didn't say anything.

Myungsoo took this as a cue to continue. "You knew that he struggled with his issues. Yet you told him that you were tired of him. Did you bother listening to his side of the story? Minseok lied to him! And you blamed it all on Suho. He ing loved you more than himself, more than anything in this world. You have disappointed me... What are you going to do now? Send him away? You know what? You don't need to! I am taking him back to Inspirit."

Kris looked at him with clenched fists, "Stay out of this Myungsoo. This doesn't have anything to do with you."

"Like it doesn't. You are full of crap. He is my beloved cousin and I will protect him from anything." stepping closer to Kris, he menacingly added, "Even if it meant going against you O great highness of tards!"

​Kris lunged forward and punched Myungsoo who was quick to retaliate with his own punch. Luhan took this as a cue to stop the fight. He stepped forward and in his unusual angry tone spoke up, "Stop this! What do you think you are doing? The kingdom needs you right now King Kris, especially with Minseok gone and King Suho healing. You shouldn't be initiating fights right now."

Kris looked at Luhan, noticing him for the first time. "I didn't know you were here son. I apologize for my behavior. You didn't need to see that."

Luhan shook his head, "I think of you as family Kris, and I want to make sure that everything is all right, both with Minseok and Suh...." 

A knock on the door interrupts Luhan. He goes to open the door to see Rise standing outside.

"Sire, Tao sent a letter to King Suho, and he requests that you read it." She handed a letter to Kris, who opened it as quickly as possible and started reading. Luhan observed the colour drain from Kris' face really quickly. He quietly stood behind him and tried to read over his shoulder. He felt his heart drop at the same time Kris dropped the paper in his hand. Luhan stood there in a daze as he saw in the next moment Kris stumble, and Myungsoo rushing forward to support him. He was in a daze when Rise rushed to fan Kris and gave him water. He stayed in a daze as Rise read the letter herself and started sobbing. He was wrenched out of it though when Suho burst in through the door.

Kris took one look at his face and made his way to rush towards his hurt lover but stopped when Suho looked at him with wide scared eyes and stepped back. Myungsoo quickly positioned himself in front of Kris to stop him from going near Suho.

"Your face!" Kris started with a whisper, "Who did this to you? I will KILL THEM!"

Rise tried to calm him by patting his arm, but Kris was inconsolable. His anger reaching to a height where everything around him qui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter