3..

snow white
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To an outside eye Minseok's life seemed very peaceful and happy. And why not? He was amazing with an amazing father and a step father whose beauty could almost be descibed unearthly. But not everything was peachy in the castle.

Kris had married Suho because he was a gorgeous thing to behold and Kris felt a connection to him. Plus Suho seemed so kind, like a guardian angel; his own guardian angel. Being the king of one of the biggest and best flourishing kingdoms could be a bit tiring sometimes and having someone to have your back could be so much help. He loved Minseok but he didn't want his little bundle of joy to grow up too fast just because Kris failed to be a good enough king. So when Suho came along and provided that mental support, it seemes like he should keep the said man by his side. However, as time went by the  two started having bicker fests or small quarrels, mostly over the silliest of things possible.

Once Kris and Suho even fought over what makes a person beautiful.

"It's the way they carry themselves and how they dress my dear. Fashion is important." Kris tried to reason as calmly as an enthusiast could while defending the thing they love.

Suho looked him with a poker face and said, "A person's beauty is in their face. That's what is most important."

Kris raised an eyebrow causing a slight blush to dust Suho's cheeks, because to Suho, Kris might be one of the most gorgeous things, even if he didn't reach Suho's level...he was close.

"Bodily beauty isnt everything." Kris countered. "Plus, how would you know what is beautiful or not? People have differing tastes. Clothes on the other hand, there is always a way to look nice with well thought out wardrobe vs badly thrown together stuff. Don't you like what I wear?"

Maybe Suho agreed with Kris a teensy weensy bit but he still thought that his face was the most beautiful and so it had to be the centre of what defines beauty and he let Kris know that.

Minseok who was walking past their room heard them bicker and facepalmed at their stupidity before screaming at them to get a life instead of wasting time.

There were other reasons why they would fight but the most frequent one was Kris' art.

It all started with Kris drawing Suho's potrait. Kris liked to draw things in his own style. It was his art and he liked his uniqueness. Suho however didn't quite appreciate Kris' rendition of him.

"Is that a centipede?"

"That's your eye." said a smiling Kris

"Why is there a leaf where my mouth should be?"

"That is your mouth."

"Are those teacup holders?"

"Those are your ears."

".......... redo it"

"What?"

"You heard me, redo"

"But it is kind of an abstract thing you see.."

"Kris! I said redo"

"No"

"What?"

"You heard me, no", and with these words Kris walked out of the door looking extremely hurt.

Suho felt his heart twinge with guilt. He hadn't meant to hurt Kris. He just wished to capture Kris by his beauty. Did Kris no longer care about his looks? If he was drawing about him as an "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter