21.

snow white
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


(This update has some red text in author note section which means that you should read it)

Luhan woke up early next day, determined. He wrote a letter to his parents, detailing how he would be away longer than initially planned since his friend needed him. He gave them small details about how he was going into the forest in exo-l to meet Minseok there. He gave the letter to the maid assigned to him and asked for it to be delivered at the earliest, and then asked for an audience with the king later in the day.

Then he set about preparing for his journey. He was going to check on Minseok himself. And when he would meet him, he was going to knock some sense into his friend. Stupid idiot going around making people worry. What did he think? That he could play with Luhan's heart like this? Idiot! Stupid! Piece of ! He was definitely smaking that plump booty of his friend! Heh heh.

Luhan was brought out of his thoughts before they got into the inappropriate section by his maid.

"Prince Luhan, I am sorry but it seems King Suho is not well and he might not be able to meet you. Prince Myungsoo told me to let you know that he could act as your personal messenger if you want. Otherwise he could give you audience instead."

Luhan nodded frowning. Was Suho that injured? When he heard that Kris and Suho had gotten into a fight and Suho was injured, he had only expected a slight bruise from a punch or something just as small, nothing so harsh that had Suho locked up in his room. Kris would never do that. He was too kind to even lift a finger on anyone, let alone on the love of his life. He told the maid that he would like to talk to Myungsoo. She came back with a message asking him to wait till noon.

Luhan was confused, what was going on?

He walked around the castle trying to gather his thoughts and as much gossip as he could. He always found it easy to get close to anyone, so getting juicy gossips from the castle staff was not hard for. They actually were so comfortable around him now that sometimes they would seek him out to tell him what was up. This is why in his own kingdom, there were no secrets from him in the castle. Not that anyone tried keeping any. They might think that he was a ert but they all knew his heart and loved him the most of all. Luhan was thankful for that, he would always be.

He learned that Suho's face had been cut by a blade. He refused to even entertain the thought that Kris did something like this. It was too cruel. For people from the kingdom narcissistica, their faces are everything. And for Suho it was all the more true. Afterall, he was the most handsome man on the planet, the fairest of them all.

A bit into the late morning two things happened that sent the castle in a flurry. Luhan just looked around him in wonder. Everything here was so dramatic and exaggerated. He sighed and made his way to the entrance to see what was going on.

There was King Kris coming back with his group and Suho's group. He alighted his horse and rushed into the castle, making his way to Suho's room. Rise was seen entering in rushed steps right after. Luhan ran up to her and caught up with her.

"Hello Rise! I missed you! Where were you guys? Kris seems to be worried! Is he ok?"

Rise smiled sadly, "Don't worry Prince Luhan. Knowing you, I think you have a pretty good idea about what is going on. King Suho left the Eastern castle without informing anyon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter