More Questions From Answers

Fix Her, Kyungsoo

Eunji's POV

After 10 minutes or so, Kyungsoo started snuffling due to the cold hospital room.

I leaned closed to his face to see whether he woke up or not.

Right when I was inches away from his face, Kyungsoo fluttered his eyes open to see my face close to his.

He quickly scrunched his eyes closed and puckered his lips.

I realized what he thought I was going to do, quickly backed away, and slapped his arm.

"Hey!" I yelped.

I tried to stand up, but Kyungsoo playfully grabbed my wrist and tugged me towards him.

"Let go or I will-"

I immediately silenced when a woman doctor came in and walked towards us.

"Kyungsoo and his girlfriend?-"

I cringed at the word girlfriend.

"Kyungsoo is done with his treatment, he can discharge right now."

////

Kyungsoo's POV

"Kyungsoo is done with his treatment, he can discharge now."

Yesssssss! I thought happily.

After the doctor took off every doctorly-robot-mechanical thing from me, I dashed into the bathroom and hastily threw my clothes on.

I had on a pair of well-fit black jeans with a worn-blue hoodie over a white collared shirt.

"C'mon Eunji let's go!"

I linked my arms with her and literally dragged her out of the hospital.

////

Eunji's POV

"Let Go!" I tried to pull my arm out of his iron grip.

"Why?" He snuggled his face into my arm, and inhaled my scent, "You smell like strawberry heavens," He remarked.

It was hard to pinpoint his scent. He smelled like warm-fuzzy things; fresh-cooked home food, freshly washed blankets, hot chocol-

I snapped out of it and used my index finger to poke his forehead off my arm.

" And if you don't stop that right now I will smack you until you see the heavens!"

I didn't want him to get too close, afraid that I was going to get into him, get overdosed by his warmth.

Remember, I only kept him because he might know why my mother was murdered.

I quieted my voice into a softer, more pleading tone.

"Just please, don't come too close..."

////

Kyungsoo's POV

We arrived at our apartment, and Eunji softly asked if she could talk to me.

This wasn't the usual Eunji at all, so I knew she wasn't joking around.

I put on a solemn expression and we both sat on the sofa.

"What's wrong?"

Eunji's eyes started to water and she swallowed the lump forming in .

"Kyungsoo, do you know why mom was murdered?"

I stayed silent for a while, took a deep breath, and started to spill the facts.

"I might have some information leading to answers..."

"Just tell me, anything will do."

"When I was with your mom, she kept getting these phone calls with the contact name Agency. I also once went to get something for your mom in her drawer, when I found a paper that said agency secret trading project, with a paper that says 'Betrayer, you should die in hell'."

"Agency? Betrayer?"

I didn't get it. Kyungsoo gave me an answer to my question, but the answers gave even more questions.

Betrayer? My mother was an angel!
I opened my mouth to ask one more question, but I stopped myself.

One answer was enough for my brain to register for today.

////

Kyungsoo's POV

Eunji looked so lost, and fragile At that moment. She looked like she needed someone to truly trust, a person that can connect into her heart.

"Eunji?"

Eunji looked at me with a confused face.

"What?"

I paused, should I do it? Or should I not?

I mustered every bit of courage and finally decided to speak.

"Whenever I look at you, my heart races. I think that maybe that I, Do Kyungsoo, has fallen for Jung Eunji."

////

Eunji's POV

In the inside I felt relieved, like I was hoping to hear the confession.

But one part of my heart made me pull back, I can't accept his feelings, no matter how much I want to, I can't.

I was more scared to hurt him.

If I did accept his feelings, I would end up throwing him away.

My heart went too long without love, too long for anyone to fix.

////

I can't escape this now, unless you show me how...

(Demons- Imagine Dragons)

////

 

This is a really weird chapter in my opinion, I'm going to edit it, but I wanted to update for y'all <3

 

remember to Comment, Upvote and Subscribe 

 

XOXO to my readers <3