Love You, Love You

Fix Her, Kyungsoo

Eunji's POV

I was trembling against Kyungsoo, and I buried my face in his chest and bawled.

"I-its al-always G-guys!"

I punched his chest, again and again.

"Its al-always GUYS!"

I grabbed fistfuls of his shirt and kept crying into the crook of his neck, until I had no more tears left.

/////

"I-its al-always G-guys!"

I felt a blow at my chest and a stinging pain, but the pain wasn't from her hitting me.

She kept punching me, but I let her.

"Its al-always GUYS!"

She grabbed my shirt to pull me closer and cried on my neck until she grew limp.

"Eunji?"

I adjusted her so I could see her face, after all that crying, she fell asleep.

I sat her down and lifted her onto my back. She laid her face onto my back and mumbled something about 'smells nice'.

When I made it into our apartment, I laid her on the sofa.

Gazing at her sleeping face, I brushed a lock of hair away from her face, and brought down my lips but stopped.

Instead I leaned closer to her ear,

"I love you Jung Eunji, I always say it, but you never say it back. But I will be waiting for a day when you say it back. I love you."

I took one last glance at her face before turning to leave, when I heard 4 words that I will never forget.

"Love you, Love you."

/////

Eunji's POV

I awoke to the smell of pancakes and bacon.

"Kyungsoo? What time is it, don't I have to go to school?"

Kyungsoo emerged from our kitchen clad in a plaid apron and oven mitts.

"You don't have to go to school today, I already asked Naeun to tell the teacher."

I blinked a couple of times until I nodded my head and slowly made my way into the kitchen.

I saw a bruise on Kyungsoo's jaw and arms that he got for defending me last night, and I immediately felt guilty.

"I'll help with the bacon, Kyungsoo."

I reached towards the frying pan with bacon and started to cook them into a nice crisp.

Just then Kyungsoo's arms wrapped around my waist, and he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I asked, but strangely I let him hug me.

I had something that I needed to do to slightly repay what Kyungsoo had done to help me.

I blushed a deep scarlet as quickly turned and lightly pecked the bruise on his jaw.

I was about to run away in embarrassment, but before I could even take two steps, a hand grabbed my wrist.

Kyungsoo pulled and turned me around to face him.

We locked eyes for a split second, before Kyungsoo leaned in.

He captured my lips in the most precious way possible.

////

Kyungsoo's POV

I felt her lips touch mine, and immediately was pulled into the clouds.

The way I was able to kiss the girl I love, the feeling was unimaginable.

Her lips moved with mine, until she pulled away.

She knocked foreheads with me and whispers.

"Did you know your making me do that thing?"

"What thing?"

"Making me fall for you."

////

Sorry for the late update >.<

And thank you all of my Subbies, you give me the want to update more often! ^_^

Make sure you Comment, Upvote, (and if you already didn't) Subscribe! ^3^