A Tragic Love Story Begans

Fix Her, Kyungsoo

 

Kyungsoo's POV

"Making me fall for you." She whispered.

My heart pumped faster in joy, and I felt a stinging pain that I ignored. I froze on the spot, unable to register what she had just told me.

"W-what?"

She got on her tiptoes and pecked the bruise on my jaw again, before dashing off into her room.

////

Eunji's POV

I got on my tiptoes and kissed his bruise, holding myself back. Its like I've had these hidden feelings for him, slowly gathering and building up before it burst. I wanted to keep on kissing him, but I could feel his heart beat rapidly.

I hope his heart will one day get fixed...

////

Kyungsoo's POV

I watched her leave, still in a daze. I barely noticed the pains that rippled through my body. I swallowed the feeling of pain, thinking hard.

"Did she do that out of pity or gratitude?"

Thanks is better than sorry...

////

Still Kyungsoo's POV

Eunji finally emerged from her room, after spending 2 hours in it.

"Sit down."

I pulled a chair out for her at the dining table. I cooked my special Kimchi Spaghetti just for her. Eunji stared at the unusual dish in front of her and raised an eyebrow.

"Fine, I'll try it." She cautiously took the smallest bite of noodle, and raised her eyebrows in surprise. "This tastes Amazing!"

I felt a smile being drawn on my face and I sat down in front of her. Ignoring yet again, another stinging pain in my chest.

"Let's eat."

I shakily put some spaghetti on my fork and tried to insert it into my mouth, when my hand suddenly dropped it. It landed on the table with a loud clatter as I felt the worst burn in my heart I have ever felt.

"Eunji," I weakly gestured towards the door, "We need to go to the hospital."

////

Eunji POV

"We need to go to the hospital."

I quickly nodded my head, and put Kyungsoo's arms around my shoulders, leading him outside. I waved at a taxi nearby and quickly hitched a ride.

"Kyungsoo, stay conscious just until we arrive." His head was laying on my lap.

I pat his cheeks and brushed his sweat-soaked hair away from his eyes.

"Kyungsoo, stay awake."

When we arrived, I quickly took him to the emergency entrance, and headed towards a doctor that recognized Kyungsoo right away.

"Oh my gosh, what happened to Kyungsoo? It looks bad."

The doctor rushed Kyungsoo towards a blue door, but closed the door on my face.

"Hey!Wait! What about me?!"

A passing nurse pointed at a sign on the door.

No visitors, patients and doctors only.

"Oh..."

I paced back and forth in front of the door for hours on end, occasionally trying to hear through the walls. Finally after 3 hours of waiting outside that wretched door, a doctor rushed out and filled me in.

"How is Kyungsoo Doctor-nim?"

The doctor sadly shook his head.

"He has been showing very bad signs."

"Signs of what?!"

He gave me the worlds most pitiful look and whispered.

"Just like his dad...." He paused and then continued.

"He has a heart tumor."