Poor Heart And A Sick Kyungsoo

Fix Her, Kyungsoo

(A/N; Part 2/2 of promised double update)

 

/////

 

Eunji's POV

My heart was beating fast, faster than my usual trauma heart beat.

"What is this?"

I took a look at a mirror in the room, to find my face beet red. OMG I looked like a freaking tomato.

The door knob suddenly started to shake, but Lol, I guess Kyungsoo thinks I'm actually going to open it. After a minute or so Kyungsoo stopped shaking the door knob, and my mind traveled elsewhere.

I started to think about the lip-smash (I will refuse to call it a kiss) and my stomach felt like it was flipping and flipping.

Argh now I have a weird stomach ache because of him!!!$%& calm Eunji...just look around and calm down. 
I thought to myself.

I took a look at my surroundings and found some suitcases in there. I noticed that the suitcases weren't mine, so I looked over and saw that the name tag read Kyungsoo.

"Hmm...."

I bet you there are guns in here, or knifes or some drugs or something...

I quickly and quietly opened the smallest bag, and I saw the most peculiar things.

Inside there was a blood pressure measuring device, monthly doctor checkup documents, and prescribed heart calming medicine.

"Why does he have-"

My thought was interrupted by a loud thump outside.

////

Kyungsoo's POV

I could feel my heart racing, and my blood pressure rising...Because of the kiss?

Suddenly the house felt like it was swaying side to side, and a splitting headache hit me, causing me to have double vision.

My legs gave out and I fell to the floor in pain.

Heart medicine...heart medicine...

I desperately searched my pockets for some, but realized with dread that I left them in the very room Eunji went and locked herself in.

I used all the energy I had left to crawl to the door and try to open the door knob.

"Eunji...help..." I wheezed, but I wasn't loud for Eunji to hear.

The pain in my chest grew more and more serious, as I shook the doorknob aggressively.

Eunji didn't open the door and I didn't have much time yet.

I crawled towards the house phone and strained myself to stand up to get it.

I was almost done typing 911, but before I could punch in the last number, Everything went black.

////

Eunji's POV

When I heard the loud thump outside, sudden realization and dread filled me.

I threw the door open to find Kyungsoo laying unconscious on the ground.

OMG is he dead?!

I hurried over and checked his pulse, and I was relieved when I felt a very weak pulse.

I took the phone that was still in his hand and called the ambulance.

After 5 minutes or so, a loud siren filled the air as two men busted in and went over to Kyungsoo.

They immediately put him on a stretcher and rolled him into the ambulance truck with me close behind.

///

Kyungsoo's dream/flashback

I was sitting next to my dad at the hospital.

"Kyungsoo?" He said in a raspy voice.

"Yes Daddy?"

"I want you to be a good man when you grow up. Even if I can't be there with you."

"Why can't you be there?" I asked innocently with my 7-year old boy voice.

"Kyungsoo" He pointed at his hospital gown. "Appa is very sick, and its about time the nice angels take me..."

"What if I don't grow up either?"

I was born with a poor heart, just like my dad.

My dad looked at me seriously into my eyes.

"Kyungsoo, you may be a boy with a weak heart, but you have a strong soul."

"Really Daddy?" I asked, obviously pleased at the compliment.

"You should also have a pure and wise heart Kyungsoo, especially to the woman you might love one day."

I scrunched up my face, "Ew girls..." I muttered, still going through the 'girls have cooties stage.

"Aigoo, my Kyungsoo is so cute." He smiled, but his smile didn't reach his eyes. "Remember that Mommy and Daddy loves you."

With that my Dad's eyes closed and the heart monitor's line stayed in one straight line.

I started to bawl, I knew my Dad was at a better place, but I also knew that I no longer had a living dad.

My mom patted my back as we both cried our eyes out.

///

Eunji's POV

I paced outside of Kyungsoo's hospital room.
It has already been 1 hour, and not ONE doctor came out and let me in on any information.

Finally a woman doctor (luckily) with a stylish a-line bob came up to me.

"Family?"

"No...um..." friend? acquaintance?Enemy?
"I li-li-livvveee with him?"

The doctor gave me a quick nod, and ushered me in the room.

Kyungsoo was peacefully sleeping, clothed in a blue hospital gown.

"Doctor-nim?"

"Yes?"

"What was wrong with Kyungsoo?"

"He had a problematic heart since birth. Usually he eats his meds before this happens, I guess he didn't today."

The doctor was called to the E.R. and she left me alone with Kyungsoo.

His bangs were in his face and I automatically brushed it away from his face.

I guess I'm not the only one with pain in the inside...

I was going to move my hand away when Kyungsoo grabbed it and placed it next to his face.

"Its warm." He mumbled in his sleep, "just like Dad's..."

I slowly peeled my hand away, and stood up to leave when a choked up voiced sounded from Kyungsoo.

"Don't leave...Don't leave me in this cruel world, Appa...Don't leave me..."

A tear slowly fell down his sleeping face as he gripped the rails on his bed.

His words hit me like a gunshot when I realized I said the same thing when my mother died.

I slowly tiptoed back to Kyungsoo and pulled his hands from the rails on the hospital bed.

He laced his hand with mine, and I felt heat creeping up my face, what is with me today?!

Kyungsoo smiled slightly when he felt my hand, then fell into a soundless sleep.

 

/////

 

 

kyungendy, DONE with double update WHoop Whoop! *Dances*

 

now to update Shut Up, Kim Jongin!

 

XOXO To my fans!