It Fades And Comes Back

Fix Her, Kyungsoo

Kyungsoo's POV

I woke up and a splitting headache overwhelmed me.

I was trying to massage my head, but my hand was entangled in something soft and warm.

I looked down and saw a dainty hand holding my hand.

The owner of the hand was a sleeping Eunji.

"What's this?" I smiled, "Mwoya...I thought you said guys scare you to death..."

I softly brushed the hair away from Eunji's forehead and gingerly pressed my lips on it.

"You don't see me as a man... More of a wall to lean back on...So I guess you won't accept my heart, but when you can accept it, I'll be waiting."

///

Eunji's POV

I slowly opened my eyes to see a hospital room. As I slowly regained my bearings, I realized I was there because of Kyungsoo.

"Mwoya? Kyungsoo is still sleeping?"

I noticed that he was laying a bit closer to the edge and that he was gripping onto my hand tighter than before.

I remember why he came to see my mother so often...

FLASHBACK (Eunji)

I peeked around the corner to see a decent looking boy that was my age looking up at my mom.

"Hello Miss Jung!"

"Hello Kyungsoo!"

My mom guided Kyungsoo to her psychiatrist room.

Kyungsoo lost his dad a year ago, and came often to get over his father, or just to have fun.

I could hear the soft singing of my mother singing.

I heard Kyungsoo sniffling and my mother saying reassuring words.

"I wonder if people's ouchies ever go away..." I mumbled in my 8-year old voice.

////

Eunji's POV

I rubbed my thumb over his hand, and wondered if his pain from his scar from losing his dad still lingers like me losing my mother.

I stared at his face and again heat creeped up my face and my heart beat faster.

I was scared...To accidentally wake him....To touch him...To make him lose hope in me....

I lowered my face to the ground and thought.

Kyungsoo, you make me feel so safe and secure. You also make me curious...But the weird thing is...You make me scared...Your scarier than a trauma scare, my heart beats faster and I get scared to touch you, hurt you...You make me so scared Kyungsoo.

 

/////

 

 

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE YIPEE HOLLA!

okie luv y'all bye