Threatens To Come Back

Fix Her, Kyungsoo

(A/N: Double update ^-^ Enjoy <3)

 


Eunji's POV

"May I have the honor to be your personal protector and Boyfriend?"

Kyungsoo kept a hopeful expression on his face as he waited for my reply.

"Oh um... I-"

It was now, or never.

Jung Eunji, don't regret this later. Even if you still can't truly love...Maybe Kyungsoo can fix my heart...

"You may? Yea...You may. . ."

Kyungsoo's eyes lit up and he grinned from ear-to-ear.

"I'm so glad and excited you accepted!" Kyungsoo clutched his chest, "And my heart must have been excited too..."

Kyungsoo pulled out a blue-capped medicine bottle from his pocket and chewed on a heart-calming pill.

Even when his heart seemed to hurt him, he kept smiling in joy.

It saddened me that I still can't feel the same.

///

Kyungsoo's POV and 3 days after confession

We have dated for at least 3 days now and Eunji started softening up to me.

Okay, okay...She still didn't let me hug her, but I finally got hold her hand freely.

"Eunji-ah~~ Are you sure you still want to go to school?"

We were standing outside of the apartment gates, both about to depart to our separate schools.

"Yes, now stop clinging onto my arm before I make you stay 5 feet away from me again."

I hastily let go and replaced my joking expression into a dead-serious one.

"Be careful Eunji...When your going out with Naeun afterschool today, careful of gangsters!"

"Yes Old-man...Yeesh, you just take care of your heart...Okay?"

I gave a lopsided smile and reached in for a hug, only to be stopped by Eunji.

"Uh uh uh! No hugs, remember?"

I sighed and Eunji stuck out her hand.

I looked at her hand for a second, then shook it.

"Have a dandy day!"

Eunji raised her eyebrow, her hand still in mine.

"Who says 'Dandy' nowadays?"

"I do."

"Of course you do you Old-man..."

Eunji looked over her shoulder to see Naeun walking towards us.

Eunji turned and took 3 steps towards Naeun, then turned to take one last glance at me.

She flashed me a smile and waved before scurrying to Naeun.

////

(After-School) Eunji's POV

"Haha! That was fun, we should karaoke again sometime Naeun."

Me and Naeun were linking arms and walking through a alley way for the short cut home.

"Oh! This is my stop, careful and see you later!"

Naeun bid her farewell and turned the corner into her neighborhood.

I slowly started walking toward my apartment, where Kyungsoo should be waiting outside.

Right then, I heard a twig snap and I whipped my head around.

"Who's there?"

There was a eerie silence, and a tall silhouette appeared from the shadows.

He had a slim figure and he spoke in a low husky voice.

"Jackson is here...and I see I have hit cash jackpot."

My breath hitched as I realized that he was a strong man and I was a weak girl.

I started to back away when he clasped my arm in an iron grip.

"Agh! Let GO!"

I started flailing my legs until a harsh blow at my side caused me to freeze, and I was defenseless.

"Give me all of your possesions..."

"NO, NEVER! KYUNGSOO, ANYONE HELP!"

I screamed and screamed as I felt another blow at my face.

I grew limp, my physical body giving up on moving.

I felt this Jackson digging through my purse, until I felt someone rip me out of his grasp.

"Kyungsoo?"

Kyungsoo kept punching Jackson in the face until he surrendered and ran off.

I watched, terrified, and I felt my trauma rushing in.

Kyungsoo wiped blood off of his fist and engulfed me in a warm hug, and this time I didn't stop him.

"Its okay, shh..."

Kyungsoo kept wiping my tears away,

"I'm sorry I didn't come sooner."