The double-edged sword

It can't be someone else, it has to be you.

Woo Young arrived at his apartment and was about to call Se Young when somebody knocked on his door, it was one of the staff from the company. They discussed something related to the One Mic Concert and Woo Young got a little carried away. When the staff finally left, it has been over an hour since he left Se Young’s house, forgetting the fact that he have not texted or called Se Young even once. He opened his phone, to discover 7 unanswered calls from Se Young. Heol..

Jwy: hello..

Psy: where have you been jang woo young-ie? (with a slightly annoyed tone)

Jwy: I’m so sorry. As soon as I arrived at the apartment, a staff from the company came to discuss about the concert.

Psy: I called you seven times!

Jwy: I know, I’m sorry. Are you ready for bed?

Psy: hmm.. I’m a little sleepy
Jwy: omo! I haven’t even change my clothes yet.

Psy: ugh.. so dirty!

Jwy: I don’t think I’m gonna change though

Psy: huh? Why?

Jwy: I can smell you on my clothes.. It feels like you’re here next to me

Psy: oh my god!

Jwy: when will you come to my apartment?

Psy: I don’t know, one of these days.. maybe..

Jwy: Yaah! What kind of an answer was that? (with satoori accent)

Psy: oh, I love hearing you speak with an accent (giggles), can you repeat that, please?

Jwy: I’m sorry but I can only do it once per day. What time should I pick you up tomorrow?

Psy: where are we going?

Jwy: you know where we’re going

Psy: huh? The chocolate cafe?

Jwy: no, why would I want to go there?

Psy: JYPE practice room, in the basement?

Jwy: Yaah! I don’t want you to meet those crazy boys

Psy: eeunng.. paldang dam?

Jwy: why are you always pretending not to know?! (shakes his head in frustation) we’re going to my place!

Psy: what are we gonna do at your place?

Jwy: hmm.. I don’t know, sit around watching tv? Eating ramyun? Oh, you can help wash my bedsheet if you want to.

Se Young laughs at Woo Young’s silly answers. She loves how he can make her constantly laugh, acting all cute all of a sudden, contrary to the beastly image he puts up for the world. As for Woo Young, Se Young is the only person he is comfortable with to show his true self.

Jwy: se young-ah.. get some sleep, I hate girls with dark circles under their eyes.

Psy: (laughing again) woo young-ah.. you’re gonna hate me if I have dark circles?

Jwy: no. I’m going to slice some cucumbers and put it on your eyes.

Psy: sing me a lullaby, please? One of 2PM’s song?

Jwy: I did that the last time, it’s your turn now.

Psy: I’m too sleepy.. (starts to doze off)

Woo Young gives in and sings her a lullaby. It has been their habit to close the day with a phone conversation, which usually ended because one or both of them fell asleep, none of them is willing to hang up first.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*the next day, inside Woo Young’s car*

Psy: woo young-ah, you smell good today..

Jwy: what do you mean I smell good today? I always smell good
Psy: have you eaten your breakfast?

Jwy: se young-ah, can you be more attentive towards your boyfriend?

Psy: whose boyfriend?

Jwy: (pushes her head) it’s almost noon and you’re asking me about breakfast?!

Psy: this is me being attentive

Se Young looks pretty that day, isn’t she always?! She only uses little make-up and lets loose her slightly wavy bob hair. The well-suited blue mini skirt and white v-necked sleevless top makes her look even prettier, added with white sneakers and a white cross body bag.  
Jwy: why are you so pretty today? Who are you trying to seduce? Aigoo..

Psy: you don’t like it?

Jwy: well.. it’s not bad.. (scanning her from head to toe)

Psy: hey, who is chansung dating? You didn’t tell me all the details.

Jwy: why are you so curious about chansung? You like him?

Psy: no. I like khunnie more.

Jwy: park se young-ssi!

Se Young can’t help but laugh at Woo Young’s reaction, she wonders why she’s laughing so much since they were together. Woo Young’s car approaches JYP Building, but he automatically slows down after seeing a swarm of girls across the building. Woo Young sighs.
Jwy: it’s a never ending battle

Psy: what is it?

Jwy: look at that crowd, I’m gonna have to park my car a little farther.
Psy: hottest?

Jwy: I don’t know, could be.

Psy: but they’re always there, why are you so nervous?

Jwy: I’m not nervous, just a little confused.

Psy: confused?

Jwy: how can we get in then?

Psy: through the front door?

Jwy: yeah right. I never thought that they’ll be here at this time of day.

Psy: don’t worry woo young-ah, you look handsome today 
Jwy: (lets out another deep sigh)

Woo Young looks like his usual amazing self that day, at least in Se Young’s eyes, wearing a white slim fit shirt with black hues at the bottom part and black jeans. He also wears his black cap and white sneakers, making it even harder for her to look away from him. She gives him the daily doze of nape-, in an effort to calm him down. He called her this morning to let her know that he will pick her up at 9. He got some stuff to take care of at the company. She didn’t go unprepared, she dilligently picked her clothes and even called Yuan Seo to help her out with the make-up. She looks stunningly beautiful, making it even harder for Woo Young to look away from her. It’s not just for Woo Young, she knew that she’s going to be in JYP Building, possibly meeting with Woo Young’s colleagues. She wants him to be proud of her. One thing she didn’t put into consideration was the fact the Woo Young has a lot of die-hard fans, the double-edged sword whose a great support for he’s career but also a specter for his personal life.