You miss me, do you? I do too..

It can't be someone else, it has to be you.

Sleep came easy, especially when one was being tired from crying and haven’t eaten anything for the whole day. Heavy downpour fell over Seoul that night, making it even gloomier and cold. Se Young was awaken by the sound of lightning, she forced herself up to pull the blanket and cover her body, lying alone in Woo Young’s bed in a fetus-like position. She checked her phone to make sure nothing came in when she was sleeping, nothing indeed. A feeling of hopelesness crept in, she decided to close her eyes and fell back to sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woo Young looked agitated. He tried to call several times but the reception was quite bad he couldn’t even get through.

Junho: woo young-ah, the other day, why did you ask me for Kim Semi’s number all of a sudden? 
Jwy: oh, I need to clear something up with her.

Junho: with Kim Semi? What is it?

 

He’s not really in the mood to talk about Kim Semi, there’s something more urgent to be handled.

Jwy: I’ll tell you later

 

When the call finally went through, he almost jumped in excitement, except there was no answer. He was muttering inaudible words, worried sick about the state of her being. He let out a long exhale when her voice finally resonate through the line.

Psy: hello..

Jwy: se young-ah, are you sleeping? It took you a while to pick up.. (lowered his voice, afraid that Junho and Kwon would hear)

Psy: woo young-ah.. (her voice slightly cracked)

 

He can hear faint sobs at the end of the line

Jwy: hey, are you crying?

 

She can no longer held it in. Finally hearing his voice after a couple of days made her realize how much she longed for him. 
Psy: I miss you.. (in between sobs)

Jwy: I know, I miss you too. Se young-ah, please stop crying, I want to hold you so bad but I can’t.. how are you doing?

Psy: do you really want to know?

Jwy: I’m sorry..

 

There was a long silence before she finally spoke.

Psy: I’m sorry too

Jwy: what are you sorry for? It was me..

Psy: good to know that you finally come to your senses (chuckled to lighten the mood)

Jwy: yaaaahh

Psy: (suddenly turned serious) how long were you planning not to call me?

Jwy: I’m calling you now..

Psy: yeah right!

Jwy: do you want me to hang up?

Psy: I dare you!

Jwy: do you know how much I missed you?

Psy: you should’ve called then!

Jwy: I held back. I wanted to see how anxious you can be waiting for my call.

Psy: you’re mean..

Jwy: what did you have for dinner?

Psy: eung..

Jwy: did you eat dinner?

Psy: I did

Jwy: liar!

Psy: how did you know?

Jwy: that’s not important, I want you to eat now. I’ll call you back in 15 minutes.

Psy: No! Don’t hang up!

Jwy: you have to eat something. I’ll call you again, I promise. I’m still in the concert venue but I’m getting ready to head back to the hotel. We’ll talk as soon as I reached my room, okay? 
Psy: I don’t know if I can find anything to eat here..

Jwy: what do you mean? Where are you?

Psy: actually.. I’m in your apartment..
 

He was startled.

Jwy: aaah.. really? What are you doing there all by yourself?

Psy: I can’t really explain..

Jwy: let’s talk about that later. I’m not sure if I have any food left, just go and check in the kitchen, okay? Or you can order something to be delivered.

Psy: but I’m not hungry..

Jwy: I don’t care. You haven’t eaten anything the whole day, you’re going to eat now or I will hang up and don’t bother to wait for my call. (accidentally raised his voice)

It’s so typical of him. He’s actually being worried about her but it always came out wrong, he snapped. Junho, who was standing within earshot, grumbled at him.

Junho: seriously, everybody can hear you woo young-ah!  

He didn’t even bat an eyelash, his current focus is on this one girl who refuses to eat.
Jwy: I beg you, please eat. I won’t hang up, you can eat while talking to me on the phone. How’s that?

 

She finally gave up and walked toward the kitchen with her phone still glued to her ear. They spent the rest of the night talking to each other, they have two days worth of conversation. They were doing the usual, ending each day with a phone call. They never run out of things to talk about. Oftentimes, they talked deep into the night, until one of them fell asleep. This time it’s Woo Young. Se Young hung up after a couple of minutes, she was rather surprised to realize that hearing someone’s breathing through the phone can bring so much joy into her life.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Morning comes too soon. Se Young only had little sleep due to her long conversation with Woo Young last night, but she woke up with a much better feeling. Remembering last night’s talk brought smile to her face. She quickly made the bed and took a shower, she has filming schedule to go to. Inside the van on the way to the filming location, her asisstants looked worried. Still fresh on their memory how they drop her off the night before at Woo Young’s apartment, looking all sad and in despair.
Psy: eonni, I’m hungry. Do you have anything I can eat?

Ys: well.. I have cereal and some bananas, do you want to eat this or should we go and find something else for you?

Psy: I’ll have a banana please, I don’t want us to be late. I’m craving for porridge though.. Jae oppa, buy me some as soon as we arrive in the filming location, okay?

Jae: sure, consider it done.

Yuan Seo and Yuri are exchanging confused look, but they felt more than relieve to see her in a much better mood than last night. Something good must have happened, they don’t need to know what it was, but it’s pretty obvious.
Ys: are you feeling better now?

Psy: of course I am

Yuri: se young eonnie... umm.. do you want to see some fan-taken videos?

Psy: of what?

Yuri: umm.. my friend is a fan of 2PM, she sent me a link to a fan-taken video of JYP Nation’s One Mic Concert in Hongkong.

Psy: aaah.. One Mic concert? I want to take a look. Here, use my phone.

Yuri took Se Young’s phone and typed in the link that she got from her friend into the browser tab. She handed the phone back to Se Young. Se Young fixed her eyes on the phone screen, she can see the 2PM boys performing A.D.T.O.Y. Her gaze fell upon one person only, Jang Woo Young. Her mind instantly flew to their WGM beginnings. She remembered driving the car that day and when she asked Woo Young about what he has been up to he answered using a line from that particular song. Seeing him performing on stage brought a wide-eyed smile to her face, she unknowingly blushed too.

Ys: aigoo.. I wonder how your face gonna look like when you see him perform live on stage if seeing him through your phone screen made you blush like that.

Yuri: eonni.. don’t you want to go to one of their concert? I can go with you if you want.
Ys: oh great, and got caught by people? The netizens would go crazy over that.

Yuri: yeah.. that’s too bad, I really want to go to their concert though.

Ys: don’t tell me.. is woo young-ssi your bias? He is, isn’t he?

Yuri: eonni!! I wouldn’t dare! Although on second thought, woo young-ssi is totally worthy of being idolized.

Se Young, who has her eyes glued to the phone screen, didn’t even pay attention to what her asisstants were saying. She clicked the next video, which was taken during the encore. Her eyes instantly widened, she blinked several times just to make sure that she didn’t imagine things. Woo Young is wearing the hat they bought together in Hongdae. Wait a minute, is that even the same hat? Se Young questioned herself. She bring her phone closer just to make sure.

Psy: oh my God, he’s wearing that hat..

Ys: what’s that?

Psy: oh, nothing eonni. I’m just admiring their performance.

 

She turned her attention back to watching the video, seeing him jumping and dancing around on stage while wearing that hat. She’s 100 percent sure now, that’s the same hat they bought together in Hongdae. Why did he wear it? People will notice, won’t they? Despite the thousand questions swirling in her head, she felt a little tinge of happiness she can’t quite describe. He’s doing the things he loves the most while wearing the hat that they bought together must mean something.

Ys: aigoo.. se young-ah, it’s pretty obvious how much you adore him. Wait, is it only him or do you watch the other members too?

Psy: huh? What did you say eonni?

Ys: aissshh.. Yuri said that she likes woo young-ssi.

Psy: wait, what?? (shot an intense look at Yuri)
Yuri: eonni! It’s not like that.. Seo eonni is teasing you, I only said that woo young-ssi is totally worthy of being idolized.
 

Yuan Seo laughed at Yuri’s excuses, she knows that Yuri doesn’t want to make Se Young upset. Meanwhile, Se Young smiled proudly. In her mind, she felt extremely lucky that this man is hers.

Psy: I like them all (referring to 2PM members)

 
Yuri was actually a hottest before she worked for Se Young, that’s why she’s always has a certain enthusiasm when they’re talking about 2PM. She can’t be more contented to work for Se Young, one of her idol’s girlfriend.
Psy: yes, I like them all but I only love one person. Yuri-ya, thank you for the link, next time when I meet them I will ask for their autograph.

Yuri: are you serious, eonni? That would be great. Thank you!

Psy: sure, no problem Yuri-ya.

 

Se Young uses her earphones so everybody would think that she’s listening to some music when actually she was curious about something. She opened her Instagram account, the one she created around four months ago. She didn’t even post anything into it, no photos or videos whatsoever. She opened the list of people Woo Young followed on his instagram, specifically interested in the members of JYP family’s instagram account. She found Jokwon, Park Jimin, JunK, Junho, and Jinwoon, those are the ones she could identify easily. She patiently browse through their pictures and videos one by one, especially the ones related to the One Mic Concert. She clicked on one video posted by Jimin, with the caption #afteronemic #JYPNation on it. She was about to close the video and move on to the next one because she didn’t see Woo Young in it when suddenly Jokwon was pulling someone into the frame, it’s Woo Young, still wearing the same hat he wore during encore. She watched the video over and over again with a satisfied smile on her face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Back in Hongkong*

Woo Young and the rest of 2PM members were in a bus heading to the airport, they were scheduled to leave for Seoul in a couple of hours. Somebody’s phone went off, it’s Woo Young’s.
Jwy: se young-ah!

 
He couldn’t contain his excitement upon hearing Se Young’s voice, and it didn’t escape Chansung’s attention, who was sitting right across him.

Chan: woohoooo.. I’m sensing a reconciliation. Ugh, thank God!

 

Woo Young shot a glance at Chansung and put a finger on his lips, signaling him to be quiet.

Jwy: I was just about to call. What are you up to?

Psy: I’m on my way to the filming location

Jwy: did you eat breakfast?

Psy: I did, and you?

Jwy: at the hotel

 

Junho, who was sitting next to Woo Young, can’t help to chimed in.

Junho: I haven’t had any breakfast yeeeet.. (with a fake whining tone)

Se Young and Woo Young chuckled at the same time hearing Junho’s remark.

Psy: poor Junho-ssi..

Jwy: eung.. why are you paying attention to Junho? I don’t like that..

 

Now it’s Junho’s turn to chuckle at Woo Young’s reaction.

Jwy: Lee Junho! Stop eavesdropping!!

Junho: excuse meeehh.. I don’t have to eavesdrop, I can hear everything loud and clear.
Chan: Junho hyung, just wear your headphone. I can guarantee that in a moment we’re going to hear a wave of cheesiness coming from that direction (pointing at Woo Young)

 

Woo Young kicked Chansung in the shin.

Chan: ouch! last night I even slept with my headphone on, iiisshh!

Junho: seriously? Tell me Chansung-ah, did you hear anything?

Chan: you think? (laughing out loud)
 

Chansung’s laughter made the other members curious.

Junk: yaah! Changsung-ah! What’s so funny? Your laugh is annoying!!

Chan: Minjun hyung, which one do you prefer? Hearing my laughter or Woo Young hyung’s cheesiness?


Great, everybody is laughing now. Taecyeon decided to join in the teasing party.
Taec: is it going to be worse than seeing Woo Young kissed in the practice room?

Khun, Junho, Chan and JunK: kyaaaaa
Kwon: gosh, I needed at least three days to get that scene erased from my memory!

 

Woo Young who is still on the phone with Se Young can’t restrain himself anymore.

Jwy: yaaaahh! Hyung!

Junho: if Taecyeon hyung didn’t squeal back then, we might have seen a lot more than that..

 

Another laughter broke out in the bus, everybody’s having a great time teasing at Woo Young. On the other side of the line, Se Young just shook her head and smiled hearing the noise made by the other members. She initially intended to ask him about the hat, but decided that it’s not the right time considering the crowd around him.  
Psy: woo young-ah, can you hear me?

Jwy: yes, I’m sorry about the noise, things have gone crazy over here.
Psy: it’s okay, should I call you another time?

Jwy: noooo.. unless you’ve arrived at the filming location and need to get ready.

Psy: I will in a few minutes. What time is your flight?

Jwy: not for another couple of hours.
Psy: let me know when you’re about to take-off, okay?

Jwy: will do. Hey, as soon as I arrive in Seoul I have a photo session and an interview so I will be going straight to JYPE building from the airport. Is it okay if I meet you later tonight?

Psy: aren’t you gonna be tired?
Jwy: no I won’t.

Psy: are you sure? You need to rest woo young-ah, I don’t want you to be sick.

Jwy: just let me know what time you will be finished with your filming.

Psy: sure. I’ll text you later. Don’t forget to eat, okay?

Jwy: I won’t my princess..

Upon hearing Woo Young uttering “my princess”, Junho and Chansung chuckled in unison. They still teased Woo Young a lot up till now, since they were casted as guest star in WGM along with Se Young’s friends.
Junho: did you hear that Chan?

Chan: yes, my princess..

Junho and Chan are enjoying this moment, they laugh together nonchalantly.

Jwy: seriously guys, just put on your headphones!!

Chan laughed even louder. Woo Young is helpless, he’s resigned to the fact that his “brothers” are having a great time teasing him like this. He’s not mad or offended, that’s just the way they functioned. Being together for more than six years, they’re practically families now.

Jwy: se young-ah, are you still there?

Psy: I’m here, just arriving at the filming location. Let’s talk again later, okay?

Jwy: okay. I’ll text you when I’m about to take-off.

Psy: have a safe flight woo young-ah, can’t wait to see you tonight.

Jwy: me too. Se young-ah, I love you!
Junho & Chan: I love you too

JunK: I love you too!

Nichkhun and Taec: I love youuuuu!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

photo credit: as tagged

Teaser for Chapter 19:

They finished filming for the day. Se Young felt exhausted due to several scenes she had to shoot since morning, she walked over to her van, eager to leave the filming location.

Lee Sang Woo (Lsw): Se young-ssi, are you heading back already?

She turned to face him.

Psy: ah, sunbaenim. I'm kinda tired, so yes, I'm heading back.

Lsw: didn't anybody tell you?

Psy: oh, what is it?

Before he had the chance to respond, she heard Yuri calling her.

Yuri: eonniiii

Psy: what is it Yuri-ya?

Yuri handed over Se Young's buzzing phone.