TWiSC-1

Kryber Stories
The Wolves in Sheep's Clothing - Sweet, innocent, beautiful goddesses they were known as. Sheep, if you will. However behind this facade, hidden behind closed doors, they shed their skins and show their true colors as wolves. Amber Liu willingly becomes f(x)'s manager knowing full well of the girls' facade with one thing in mind and one thing only. Revenge.

 

 
 

“Girls, you’re here,” President Lee stood up from his seat and greeted the four girls. After the girls bowed back in greeting he led them to the black leather couch in his office and took the seat across from them. “I’ve got great news for you,” he gave a fatherly smile to the girls.

 

“What is it, President?” Victoria Song, the Chinese leader of the group, asked curiously and innocently.

 

“We’ve found the perfect manager for you girls. We had thought that it’ll take longer to find a replacement since your last manager suddenly quit,” he didn’t notice the smirks appearing on the girls’ faces, “but someone with great credentials appeared and had specifically asked for f(x).” President Lee finished excitedly. “I’ll let them in now.”

 

“You know what to do,” Krystal Jung, the maknae of the group, whispered to her co-members when President Lee left the office to get their new manager.

 

“Of course,” they each gave an evil smirk but slowly replaced it with their innocent looks when President Lee and their new manager walked in.

 

“Girls, meet Amber Liu, your new manager. Amber, meet the girls. Starting from the left is…”

 

So this is the new manager. I thought she was a boy at first. Damn, what a waste. Krystal schooled her smirk with her innocent maknae look and pretended to listen to President Lee’s monologue.

 

Wow, she’s beautiful. Too bad we’ll have to hurt her pretty face though. Sulli thought.

 

I think I’m in love. Maybe I should tell Krystal not to---no, no. Stick to the plan, Luna-ah.

 

I’m sorry, Amber-ssi. I don’t want to hurt you but if I don’t Krystal will bully me again. Victoria thought sadly. She used to be bully by Krystal and before she knew it the rest of the members began bullying her too. To stop the bullying she had joined the members in their bullying. Most, if not all, of the time it was aimed towards their managers. That’s why their previous managers had all quit. However, their previous manager, Suzy, (she hated to admit it) had the harshest bullying of yet. Of course no one ever found out that this was happening at all. How much longer must I do this?

 

So these are the girls. Amber clenched her fist tightly behind her back, making her knuckles turn a shade of white. She wanted to gag and throw up seeing their innocent faces. She knew better. They were wolves in sheep’s clothing. I’ll play this game with you. Just you wait, I’ll have my revenge. Her vision started to blur as tears began welling up before she pushed it back down. I’ll avenge you, Suzy-ah. I won’t let your killers walk away scot free.

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As she burst through the door she could feel the wind pushing against her body as if it didn’t want her to be there, as if it was telling her to leave immediately. Mustering all what’s left of her strength she gritted her teeth and pushed on through the force that was repelling her. In the distance, at the far end of the building’s rooftop, she could see her petite figure. Please, oh please, let me make it in time. Tears trickled down her face as she pushed beyond her limit, praying to reach her girl in time. “SUUZZZYYY!!!” she screamed out, hoping that her shout would carry over the wind. Relief flushed her and she smiled widely when Suzy spun around. Their eyes locked for a brief moment before her smile vanished as she read the girl’s lip.

 

“I’m sorry. I love you.”

 

No, no, no! She sprinted as fast as she could across the rooftop, ignoring her leg’s plea to stop and rest. She threw out her hand for Suzy to hold onto as her body fell backwards, their fingers brushed one another, but Suzy didn’t grab her hand. The tomboy’s heart dropped into the pit of her stomach. As if time had slowed, she watched Suzy’s body becoming smaller and smaller as the girl descended the 32-story building. She dropped to her knees and her body shook violently. “AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!” She threw back her head and screamed out in agony towards the star-filled sky as tears rolled down her face.

 

Amber abruptly jerked up and glanced around to find herself in her bedroom. She let out a sigh, ruffled her bed hair and calmed her racing heart before wiping away her tears with the back of her hand. The tomboy threw herself back and landed on the soft mattress. She stared at the white ceiling overhead thinking of what could, or would have happened to them if Suzy was still alive. Amber quickly shot out of bed when she began feeling the water works once more, opted to cool herself down by taking a nice cold shower.

 

She walked out of the bathroom in a white tank and gray Calvin Klein boxer briefs with the wet towel loosely draped around her neck, droplets of water still dripping from her short black hair. Amber stood in front of her mirror and smoothed out her sky blue with white stripes dress shirt after rolling up the sleeves to her elbow. Glancing at her wrist watch seeing that it was time to pick up the girls for their schedule she grabbed her car keys and locked the doors before leaving the house. Let the games begin.