Patient 6043-1

Kryber Stories

Patient 6043 is a patient at the psych instituted. Krystal Jung is the daughter of the Director and a newly hired doctor. She finds herself being in charge of the bane of all the nurses nightmare, the lively and energetic patient 6043.


 

 

Chapter One:

 

The sky became a fiery orange tint as the sun settled over the horizon. Everything seems peaceful, the birds were singing their tunes, the squirrels were hopping along the lawn collecting nuts, all seems fine and dandy until…

 

“Birdie!! BIIIIIIRRRRRDDDDDIIIIIEEEEE!” Amber, known as patient 6043 or Llama, as her friends call her, stood on top of the rooftop and screamed at the top of her lungs.

 

“Patient 6043! Get down this instant!” one of the nurses ordered her.

 

“NOOOOOOOO! I WANT TO PLAY WITH BIRDIE!” Amber began jumping around, angry at the fact that she couldn’t play with her best friend. As she jumped around she moved closer and closer to the ledge.

 

“Oh my god, she’s going to kill herself. Call the guards! Now!” the nurse commanded. The others rushed off to call for backup.

 

The door to the rooftop burst open as three bulky men stormed towards Amber. They lunched over to grab her but Amber ducked, swayed, crawled, jumped, twirled away from the guards. Breathing heavily the guards snarled and jumped all at once to make a grab only to have Amber back paddle. She fell to the floor laughing as the three men lay in a pile of heap.

 

“Llama!” Amber stopped laughing and turned towards the familiar voice.

 

“Birdie!” she jumped up and ran towards her best friend. “Can you play now?” she asked excitedly.

 

“Yea!” Birdie grinned happily before he frowned. “It hurts.” He muttered and rubbed his arm to ease the pain. Amber scowled, displeased at her friend’s discomfort.

 

“Let’s go get ice cream.” She suggested. Birdie’s frown immediately vanished, replaced by a megawatt grin.

 

“ICE CREAM! ICE CREAM!” he continued to chant happily as the two left the rooftop. Amber chuckled at her friend’s antics.

 

OooooooooooooooooooooooooO

 

“Give us ice cream!” Amber shouted angrily at the nurse. Birdie was behind her, wiping away the tears with the back of his hands.

 

“No! Patient 1706 ran away before receiving all of his medications, and you are going into the calming room with the stunt you pulled on the rooftop.” The nurse snapped her fingers and two male nurses appeared. “Take patient 1706 back to receive his full medications and take patient 6043 to the calming room.” She ordered before leaving.

 

As the two male nurses motioned to separate the two patients, Amber pushed one into the other. Grabbing onto Birdie’s hand, the two ran off in the other direction. “WE JUST WANT ICE CREAM!” she shouted as they made their escape.

 

They came across a big-bone (*cough*fat*cough*) nurse carrying a tray full of cups filled with the patients’ medication. It was too late; Amber couldn’t stop in time and bumped into the nurse making the medication fly into the air.

 

“It wasn’t me!! You can’t prove it!” Amber turned back and screamed as the two continued to make their escape from the male nurses who were running after them.

 

OooooooooooooooooooooooooooO

 

“Thank you for the tour, Assistant Director Choi.” Krystal Jung, daughter of Director Jung, reluctantly thanked the man.

 

“Not at all, it was a pleasure showing you around. After all, you will need to be familiarized with the place.” A.S Choi replied, his lips as he eyes her figure. “And please, just call me Jung-mo or Jung. After all, we are to be engage.”

 

Krystal bit her lip. She did not want to be engage to the man, much less marry him.

 

“How about I take you to dinner? You haven’t had dinner yet, I’m sure.”

 

She was about to decline his invitation when she heard loud stomping and a shout of “Look out below” from above. The two turned to see what, or who, it was to see a blur of moonlight white before feeling a slight pain on the back of her head.

 

OooooooooooooooooooooooooO

 

Amber and Birdie sped up as the two male nurse closes in on them. Turning the corner to jump she saw two people standing at the bottom, too late to stop the two jumped down the flight of stairs.

 

“Look out below!” she shouted.

 

CRASH

 

Whipping her head around to get rid of the dizziness she jerked off of the soft padding. As her vision came back into focus she froze when she came face to face with the person who she fell on top on.

 

“…Sica?...” she asked quietly. As Amber hesitantly reached out to caress the face she missed so much a pair of hand pinned her roughly to the ground. She drowned out all other noises and continued to stare deeply into the woman’s cat-like eyes. Even after being violently pulled up and dragged away, she couldn’t pull her gaze away. Not even realizing it, tears stream down the side of her cheek.

 

OooooooooooooooooooooooooO

 

She cursed her luck and promised a world of pain for the one responsible for knocking the wind out of her and the pain shooting throughout her body.

 

“…..Sica?....”

 

She heard a quiet, soothing voice hovering above her. Opening her eyes she stared into two soft brown orbs. The gaze was intense. It was full of love and care and…pain. Krystal stiffened when she saw the man hesitantly reach out to her. She cringed as the man gets pummeled and pinned to the ground harshly yet never gazing away from her. As the male nurse drags the man away she see tears rolled down his face before disappearing around the corner.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------

A/N: Chapter two is in the process of being rewritten.