WGM:Kryber-2

Kryber Stories

 

 

Amber let out a yawn. She had been so excited and nervous that she hadn’t gotten enough sleep for the past couple of days. Worse, just when she finally got some shut eye last night, Key had showed up at her apartment 6 AM, pounding her front door into oblivion. He had dragged a half-awake llama into the bedroom and work up a storm. Clothes were flying out of the closet at such speed that she was sure The Flash would’ve been green with envy.

 

“Why *yawn* can’t I wear my regular clothes,” she asked as she rubbed away the tiredness in her eyes.

 

Key rolled his eyes. “You’ve got to dress to impress, honey. You think sweaters, sweats, and snapbacks will impress your lovely wife?”

 

“Ye-“ she quickly snap shut when he shot her the look.

 

Amber let out a sigh before trudging sleepily into the bathroom to dress into the attire Key had turned her room upside down for.

 

As the clock struck 10, Amber showed up to the appointed location dressed in khaki pants, a white t-shirt, and a black & white stripe cardigan. Her black hair had been spiked up in the front, held by several bottles of hairspray. She smiled and bowed a greeting towards the crew before being pulled aside to be set up with her mic.

 

Amber waltz into the room and fidgeted nervously in her seat as she waited patiently for her wife to show up. It’s a good thing that she had requested for their first meeting to be held here, the place that she finds most comfort in. Being in the familiar room helped tremendously in calming her nerves.

 

 

~~~

 

“Soojung-ah! Wake up! You’re late!” Victoria shook the sleeping girl semi-violently after coming back to find that the girl hadn’t made so much as to move a muscle. She regretted having not stayed by the girl’s side when she came in an hour prior to wake her up the first time.

 

“Late for what,” Krystal mumbled, though slightly incoherent, as she pulled the covers over her head, annoyed by the sunlight peeking through her window.

 

“You have your first meeting with your husband today or did you forget?” Vic quirked a brow as she leaned back and crossed her arms.

 

“Husband? What hus-” Krystal shot her eyes open and flung the covers off. Oh ! She had forgotten all about it. “W-what time is it, unnie?” She looked towards the leader with a slightly pale face.

 

“9-”

 

She didn’t wait for the older girl to finish as she sprinted out of the room with a towel in hand. She was late!

 

The older girl watched with amusement as the ice princess dashed out of the bedroom. “Good luck, Soojung-ah,” she whispered to herself, a small smile playing on her lips.

 

~~~

 

Amber slouched into the chair and yawned. She was sleepy, and tired. Glancing over to the clock on the wall she let out a sigh. Her wife was an hour late and she didn’t know if the latter was coming or not. With nothing to do, she decided to leave the room to find something to drink to rid the drowsiness.

 

As she made her way down the flight of stairs, almost to the bottom, she tripped over her foot and fell forward. She tried catching herself but couldn’t in time so instead she braced herself for the short fall. What came next she did not expect. Her face landed in something soft and squishy, and before she knew it…SLAP

 

“ert!!”

 

~~~

 

Amber’s POV

 

I shifted nervously in my seat, sneaking a look at the beautiful girl seated directly in front of me who had her arms and legs crossed. I gulped when she caught me staring at her and quickly looked away only to wince due to the slap I had received earlier.

 

It wasn’t supposed to be like this! I wanted to cry.