Second Chance-2

Kryber Stories

 

Krystal looked lovingly into his eyes, caressing his face tenderly. “I love you,” she muttered softly. Her hair was spread out around her; her loose shirt was slipping slightly, revealing her black lacey bra strap.

 

“I love you too,” he replied, eyes filled with lust and want before leaning down to capture her pink, kissable lips. 

 

Before their lips came in contact, a loud voice sounded throughout the room.

 

“And CUT! That’s a wrap, ladies and gentlemen!”

 

The crew clapped loudly, extremely impressed by the two’s acting. Everything had looked so real, everything had felt so real. Most of them were so into the two’s acting that they had momentarily forgotten their jobs until the director’s voice boomed in their ears.

 

Krystal got up and fixed herself when Lee Minho, her co-actor, got off of her. She took off the wedding ring and handed it to one of the crew while thanking them for their hard work.

 

“Well done, Krystal. It had been a pleasure working with you. I look forward to working with you again someday,” he smiled charmingly before reaching out to ruffle her hair.

 

She was stunned for a few seconds, lost in the memory of how Amber would ruffle her hair, before coming back to her senses.

 

“Thank you. It was a pleasure for me as well, to work with a well-known and talented actor such as yourself.”

 

After bidding him a good night, she let out a sigh of relief. With the end of the drama, she could go on her much-needed vacation, which would last a little over a month long. She could finally kick back, relax, and enjoy life. The last time she had gotten any vacation time was almost a year ago.

 

~~~~

 

Krystal came straight from the set to the airport for her flight to the States where she’ll be spending the next month with Jessica and Jessica’s small, loving family.

 

That’s right! Jessica Jung, the ice princess, had gotten married three years prior and had settled down with her wife, Kwon Yuri, in Los Angeles, California. Who would have thought that the two members of SNSD had been dating long before she got together with Amber? Of course, papa and mama Jung protested and forbid the relationship, same as they did to her and Amber’s, but Jessica could care less and eloped to California with Yuri after their contract with SM ended. Her parents were downright infuriated and had disowned Jessica, not wanting to have such a disgusting woman as a daughter. When Krystal heard this, she was enraged and cut all ties with her parents.

 

Krystal made her way out of the van with a black cap to avoid being seen by fans, even if it’s past midnight and the airport was quite empty. Her manager helped her carry her bags and check her in before waiting for her to safely enter the plane.

 

She was a Jung through and through, and everyone knows how much the Jungs love their sleep. For once, in a long time, the mini ice princess finally got the rest she needed. There was no one or nothing to disturb her. No schedule at 3 in the morning, no stress, no nothing. She slept peacefully throughout the whole duration of the trip, all 13 hours.

 

~~~~

 

In a sea of camouflage soldier uniforms, two sisters in bright clothing ran towards one another and met in the middle of the packed airport on the main floor, wrapping the other woman in a tight embrace. All around them were families reuniting with their son and/or daughter who were returning from active duty.

 

“Geez, you could have waited for us, Sica-ah,” Yuri strolled up to the two sisters with their 2 year old daughter, Faith Kwon, in her arms and scolded Jessica for running off. Yuri and Faith let out a small chuckle though when their wife/mother pouted cutely. Yuri forgave the older woman instantly and turned to the younger Jung for a one-arm hug. “I’m glad you made it here safely, Krys. Jessica had been bugging me to no end about your arrival,” she teased, which only earned her a painful slap from her now scowling wife.

 

“Sooo, will you be spending the whole month with us?” Jessica asked excitedly, knowing that with Krystal there backing her up on the Jung’s prowess, Yuri would never have the guts to say no to her shopping spree. Her face glowed as she imagined all the clothes she could finally purchase in this one month.

 

“Well, that’s the plan. I want to spend as much time with you and my little Faith as possible.” She reached out and pinched her niece’s chubby cheeks, giggling when the 2 year old made a cute face. “Who knows when my next vacation will be? It could be months from now… or years even,” Krystal huffed. Just thinking about the unfairness of it all made her want to scream angrily at someone, preferably her manager-oppa. She caught herself quickly though, not wanting to be the party pooper on this joyful occasion.

 

Jessica took Faith into her arms, making her seobang carry Krystal’s luggage, and they weaved their way out and around the sea of soldiers. They are planning to stop at a family restaurant for breakfast since Jessica couldn’t cook and Yuri was too tired to cook.

 

~~~~

 

The Liu family was at the airport early morning to receive Amber who’s been honorably discharged from her five years of service. They were situated on the second floor of the airport, standing near and watching the gate that their little Amber would walk out of.

 

“Amber!” Jackie hopped up and down to get the llama’s attention before breaking out into a run when she spotted the familiar, though slightly foreign, llama-looking face. Amber’s jawline had become more define and she was quick to see the changes from Amber’s idol body to Amber’s trained soldier body.

 

She threw herself at Amber and wrapped her arms securely around the younger woman, silently promising to never let go of her anymore. She had allowed and accepted when Amber left to train to become an idol in Korea. She had begrudgingly allowed Amber to join the arm force when she returned from being an idol. But she will not allow her baby sister to leave nor do anything reckless and dangerous from here on out. For the past five years during Amber’s active duty, she and her mother had worried and cried themselves to sleep on countless nights…a lifetime’s worth of anxiety, fear, concern she’s sure.

 

Amber flashed one of her dorky smiles and began rubbing small circles on Jackie’s back when she heard muffle sound of sobbing coming from the older woman. She knew she had worried her family to no end with her little stunt, but she couldn’t help it. She needed something to get her mind off of Krystal and that something just so happens to be putting herself in life and death situations. Of course she wasn’t suicidal, far from it! Joining the arm force was just the best option at the time.

 

The Liu’s walked out of the airport after their little family reunion. Papa Liu had his arms draped around Amber’s shoulders with Amber’s bags in hand while mama Liu had herself glued to Amber’s ride side, crying softly, not wanting to let her baby girl go. Jackie walked a little bit behind, just smiling at the scene with teary eyes, happy that their family was whole again.

 

“So, what are you plans now, Am?” papa Liu asked Amber when they were seated in Jackie’s white & black scion fr-s.

 

Amber, who was sitting in the passenger seat, whirled her head around to her parents who were situated in the back seat. “I honestly don’t know. My fields of expertise are on opposite end of the spectrum. Who would have guessed that an ex-idol who danced and sung on a brightly lit stage would be one of the army’s best and deadliest soldiers?” She chuckled lightly. Amber honestly didn’t know what to do now that she’s out.