WGM:Kryber-1

Kryber Stories

We Got Married:Kryber - The WGM crew had wanted to try a new concept in which case they casted the all-popular Krystal Jung of f(x) and Amber Liu, who had made her debut a few months prior and had taken over South Korea like a storm. Kryber, the first ever WGM couple to be of same-. Of course, like expected, the public were against this abomination but seeing how cute and fluffy the two were on television they soon came to accept the couple.


 

Chapter One

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Amber Liu,” the tomboy flashed one of her most charming smile towards the camera and waved, albeit childishly, making the female staff blush madly at the cute tomboy.

 

“What or who is your ideal type?” the producer asked.

 

The female staff leaned a little bit closer, wanting to hear the boyish girl’s answer so that they could maybe fix themselves to fit Amber’s ideal type. A girl’s got to do what a girl’s got to do, you know?

 

“Hmm,” she tilted her head to the side, making the women gush about how adorable the tomboy looked at that moment. “I don’t really have an ideal type,” she let out a small chuckle. “But if I were to choose… it’ll have to be someone who is kind, who will brighten up my day and allow me to brighten up theirs.”

 

“Would you like to say anything to your wife?”

 

Amber closed her eyes and let out breath she didn’t know she was holding in.  Her eyes fluttered open and her lips pulled up into a smile, making her look all the more like a llama, before settling her gaze on the camera.

 

“I know I’m not perfect and have many faults, and will probably annoy you to no end with my personality,” she let loose a chuckle, ”but just know this, I will put forth my best effort to make this work. I will help you, comfort you, and pull you through all your trouble times. I will be your resting place whenever you feel that you can’t take it anymore. I will be your fortress, standing tall and strong for you. Because I,” she stared at the camera, “will always be there for you…and that’s a promise.”

 

“Thank you for all your hard work,” the tomboy bowed to the staff, which they in turn bowed back, before leaving the set with her manager when the confessional/interview ended.

 

~~~

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m f(x)’s Krystal Jung,” Krystal bowed slightly towards the camera.

 

“What do you expect from this? What are you looking most forward to?” the producer asked, treading carefully, knowing full well of the ice princess’s reputation, having heard so from so many sources.

 

Krystal was silent for a brief moment, thinking carefully of what to say.

 

 “I’ve never been in a relationship so I hope to gain a lot from this experience. I wish to experience the marriage life. I’m new to all this so it’ll be challenging but I’ll give it my all. Thank you for giving me this chance. I’m very happy to be a part of this,” Krystal gave a strained smile.

 

“Do you have an ideal type?”

 

She jutted her lips to the side, looking upwards, and letting out a hmmm sound. “I don’t really have an ideal type.” Krystal tapped her chin before chuckling lightly and nervously, “I don’t like guys who are really tall…and like…like a real man…who’s tough…I really don’t know,” Krystal chuckled again.

 

The male staffs were going crazy, seeing and hearing their bias/crush chuckling cutely a few feet away.

 

~~~

 

Krystal hated the fact that her company had forced her to be in WGM. She couldn’t help but roll her eyes as she recalls being called into the President’s office to talk about her attitude and image. SM was going to use WGM to further improve her image, to show the world the other sides to Krystal Jung. Pfft ~ she scoffed. Like it’ll matter. she thought bitterly. In fact, the public will use this chance to bash and hate on her even more.

 

But she was slightly grateful to WGM though. Thanks to the fact that WGM was trying a new concept—which no one outside of WGM knows about, not even her or her company—with her and whomever they couple her with,  the company had practically freed all her schedule. Goodbye overnight drama filming, goodbye packed schedules, goodbye sleepless nights.

 

As she entered their dorm, she was quickly dragged into the living room and sandwiched in between Luna and Sulli on the couch.

 

“Sooooo?” Sulli questioned, her face was practically glowing as she swung the maknae’s arm back and forth like a little kid.

 

“So what?” She blinked at them, pretending to not know what they were questioning about.

 

“So who is your husband?” Luna quickly butted in, scooting closer to the younger girl. “Did they tell you who you were coupling with?”

 

Krystal let out a sigh, “Nope. Now can I go take a nap?”

 

The two older members pouted cutely, displeased by her answer as they watched her walk away. They wanted to know now! N.O.W! Luna and Sulli shuddered lightly, couldn’t believe that they were doing the Jung ‘thing’. They had spent way too much time with the Jung sisters.

 

~~~

 

“Boo, are you excited for tomorrow?” Key rested his arm comfortably on the tomboy’s shoulder as the group took a 10 minute break before starting the second half of the basketball game.

 

“Yup!” she beamed brightly as she pulled up the hem of her shirt, revealing her abs for the world to see, and wiping the sweat that she had worked up.

 

“Did they give a hint to who your coupling with??” Henry asked as he sat on the pavement, downing the content in his water bottle before tossing it across to Amber, who caught it and quickly gulped down the rest.

 

“Nope! But hey, it’ll be more fun this way, right?” the tomboy exclaimed happily.

 

Amber Liu made her debut a few months back. With her tomboyish looks, her bubbly personality, and her remarkable talent in singing, rapping, dancing, and composing, she took over South Korea like a storm. Her fame was on the rise and nothing, no one could stop it.

 

Because she was the hugest and hottest thing in South Korea every radio station, television program, news station was fighting to feature her. Her company had practically spent days picking which ones were beneficial to her and her career. Their big break came when WGM wanted to cast her for their upcoming couple. Figuring that WGM would be the best at promoting her positive, bubbly, outgoing personality, they accepted.

 

“Aren’t you nervous that you’ll get paired with someone who’s cold, manipulative, and ugly?” Minho asked curiously, piquing the interest of the other boys.

 

“Yeah, for example Hyuna from 4minute or the Jung sisters,” Henry pitched in.

 

The noise died down and the boys became silent, picturing the girls before letting loose a shudder.

 

“Duuude~ don’t even joke about something like that.” They shoved Henry lightly before laughing.

 

Having not really interacted with any of the female idols thus far, Amber quirked a brow, not knowing their reputation or who they were. She shrugged and bent to pick up the basketball when their break time was over.