Undercover-2

Kryber Stories
 

--Author’s POV--

 

The passing students snickered and pulled out their phones to take a picture of the ‘couple’.

 

Yiyun steadied his heartbeat, or at least tried to, before letting go of both his hands, raising them up in the air like he was surrendering.

 

“Oomph!” the person let out a sound as wind was knocked out of them.

 

His eyes widen and he went to help them up. “I-I-I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to…I mean…” The stares from the others were not helping his case. He was supposed to keep a low profile.

 

“Hahaha. It’s okay, bro. Just chill,” the person said as they got up and brushed off the dust on their slacks.

 

He let out a sigh of relief knowing that the other person wasn’t angry or found out his secret. He had been scared that due to the close distance the other person may have figured it out.

 

“Hi, I’m Yiyun Liu. I’m just transferring in today,” Yiyun bowed slightly.

 

“Ah, I’m Kim Ki-bum but I prefer being called Key.”

 

Their meeting was cut short when the bell rang, indicating that classes were beginning in five minutes. After the two bided their good-byes Yiyun ran towards the school’s office to get his schedule and what-not, but since he was in such a hurry he wasn’t looking where he was going and bumped into someone.

 

Here we go again. The disguised girl reached out and grabbed onto their wrist before pulling them in one fluid motion. However, he had pulled too strongly and the two collided, making him fall backwards, dragging the other person with him. “Oomp--” he wanted to grunt out when he felt the wind knock out of him and a heavy body lying on top of his but he was cut off when a pair of soft lips landed on his. Yiyun shot his eyes open and stared into a pair of beautifully cold, icy brown orbs. So beautiful yet so scary. The tomboy could feel his heart pounding against his ribcage. It felt as if it would burst out any second now and run down the hall screaming bloody murder.

 

Krystal had woken up late and was running down the hall to get to her classroom when all of a sudden she collided into somebody. She felt herself falling back and she closed her eyes, readying for the pain but it never came as she suddenly felt herself being pulled forward. It happened all too fast. She didn’t know what had happened until she felt a pair of soft lips on hers. The ice princess widens her eyes and stared into two equally shock and wide eyes gazing back at her. Her shock left her in a split second and it was soon replaced with cold, icy ones that promise a world of pain and hurt.

 


 

--Amber’s POV--

 

I couldn’t help but grumbled angrily while holding onto my redden cheeks. “Geez, it’s not like it was my fault that you ended up putting your lips on mine! I should be the one getting angry, not you. It was my first kiss, dammit!” But she was beautifu--no, no! Don’t even think that Amber.

 

“Omo, what happened to your cheeks?” the lady behind the desk asked when she saw my red cheeks as I entered the office.

 

“Hahaha” I laughed nervously. “I-I ran into a wall earlier when I was making my way here.”

 

After getting my schedule the lady escorted me to my classroom and left me standing there. I took a few deep breaths trying to calm my nerves. You can do this Amber. You’ve gone into dangerous enemy territory before and survived. You can survive through this! They’re just a bunch of rich, spoiled, hormone-raging kids. Feeling much better, forgetting the earlier event with that beautiful girl, I knocked on the door. A muffled “come in” was heard and I slid the door open, poking my head inside.

 

“Excuse me. I’m sorry to interrupt. I’m a transfer student and will be joining this classroom,” I informed the teacher.

 

“I see, I see. Please come in and introduce yourself.”

 

I did as he told and walked to the center of the room. “Hello, I’m Yiyun Liu and just transferred here. Please take care of me and let’s all get along.” I finished with a bow and heard soft clapping. There’s nothing to clap for. It’s not like I performed anything.

 

“Let’s see….ah! Why don’t you take the open seat next to Ms Jung.” He pointed towards the right wing near the windows.

 

I followed his direction and I gulped nervously when I saw an open seat next to her. Please, please, please don’t let it be her I prayed silently, hoping that a higher being would listen to my plea and love me enough to help me.

 

“Please raise your hand Ms Jung so our new friend will know who you are.”

 

Crap! I hate you! I will never pray to you ever again! I gulped and smiled tiredly as I made my way towards her. “H-h-hi. W-we meet again. Funny, huh?” I just scoot my chair out and sat facing the board when she shot me a freezing glare. I swear I felt like I was thrown back into the ice age in only a pair of shorts and tank top. I’m going to die on this mission, I just know it.