Kill This Love

Anyone's Guess

Sarah Pov

I don't even know how I end up with Seunghyun in his car again after another YG party. At this rate, people are going to speculate things with us. After all, that was what happened with Jiyong. That was one heck of a whirlwind time. It was just three months of romance, romance that ultimately turned into heartbreak that was properly conveyed in two songs. Ironically one of them was not even by Jiyong himself. Not many people would know this but Kill This Love by Epik High was about us.

Both me and Jiyong confided in Tablo hyung when we couldn't confide in TaeYang anymore. TaeYang was really my sun and my protector.He blocked anyone who would hurt me, which included his best friend and even his hyung, Seunghyun. Seunghyun actually confessed to me first before I was together with Jiyong but me and Jiyong had this almost Romeo and Juliet vibe with us. We both knew that the only way that it would end would be in tears and yet we couldn't help but continue it on. Tablo hyung being the wise married one actually told me to kill out the flame before both of us gets burn but I told him that I couldn't kill it, that I couldn't kill this love. Imagine my shock and horror when I saw my words end up as the title of one of the songs on his album with the Epik High guys.

He actually gave me the album and told me to listen to track 7 while handing me a letter with the English translation of the lyrics.

Dear Sarah,

I know I shouldn't meddle in you and Jiyong's matters. This song was written and recorded before the relationship ended. I actually contemplated a long time before releasing it because I know that you, me and Jiyong will know that it's about both of you. However I think you need to hear from another perspective of how destructive the relationship was for both of you. I know he wrote Without You for you and the lyrics must have stinged but he is right. It is a gift for you that he let you go. The longer that you stay on in the relationship, it will just end up being worse than it is now. I know that TaeYang disapproved and he might seem distant from you now but give him time, he will come back. He is after all, your protector, sun, confidante and strength. You can lean on me if you need to hear an outside person's perspective. Seunghyun is the most hurt person in all of this actually. He has been talking to me and been waiting by the side for you to lean on him if you need to. He might seem aloof and distant but trust me, he will be the person who will stand by you even if it does not seem that way right now. I know your Korean is still bad so here are the translation of the lyrics. I can't publicly say its for you and Jiyong but do know both me and Mithra had you guys in our mind when we wrote this. The YG Family loves you, always remember that.

Kill This Love

Somebody help me kill this!
Love. Kill this love. Kill this love. Love.
Somebody help me kill this!
Love. Kill this love. Kill this love. Love. Don’t die

I need to cut off the breath of your memories
I tried putting the memories on fire
I hoped my regrets would become the ashes but
It became even hotter
I filled up the bathtub to turn the fire off
I tried to place it in a sea of tears but
Though I hold my breath, you float up again

I hold on to the lingering attachments that float up
I close my eyes to the memories that look back at me
I put away my hatred and look around
And it’s just a desert where I’m looking for my tears
I need to bury the excess attachment but the emotions still come back
The line was blurry because I was weak but I need to draw it and end it

* Save me, please save me, save me
Somebody help me kill this!
Love. Kill this love. Kill this love. Love. Don’t die

** Somebody help me kill this!
Love, love. Love, love.
Kill, kill, kill, kill this love.
Love, love. Love, love.
Kill, kill, kill, kill this.

*** I can’t kill, kill, kill this love.
No, no, no, no.
God help me kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, this love.
Kill this love.

On rainy nights, you come find me again
The fragments of the memories I dug into my heart come flying like arrows
Why do you, who used to be my dream, come to me as a nightmare?
You push me into despair even when I don’t have wings
Please tell me this is the end now

Even if it’s pointless – you leave me and my heart has a hole – gunshot
With the excuse of disinfecting, I rely on alcohol that’s like poison to my entire body – one shot
These days, I black out every day
The famished loneliness starves me
The thirsty lingering attachments constricts my throat
If you live, I die, don’t you know?

* Repeat

** Repeat

*** Repeat

When you open your eyes, my eyes close
Redrum, redrum, redrum.
When you breath, I suffocate
Redrum, redrum, redrum.

Somebody help me kill this!
Somebody help me kill, kill, kill this love.
God help me kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, this love.
Goodbye dear love.

RIP.
RIP.
RIP.
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye.

"Sarah, Sarah? Do you want to go home straight or just drive around?" Seunghyun's voice asked me while I was deep in my thoughts about the events that happened the end of 2012 when it is now 2014. He still don't drive so he needed to tell his driver where I would like to go. "Can we just sit at the park nearby my place? I need to clear my head a little bit." I replied him. He just quietly told the driver where to go while I remained in my thoughts. I leaned on him and just started sobbing again. It has almost become a routine, Jiyong has been caught being out with Kiko again and TaeYang is busy with his concert that Seunghyun seem to be only person I could lean on at this point. He just hugged me and said "Jagiya, saranghae."

Seunghyun Pov

I don't even know why I said that but it hurt me so much to see her so hurt. She must thought of him again, as much as it hurts me to admit it. If Jiyong would make her happy again, I would gladly give her up except that I found out something from Seungri that I should have never found out at all. Eyes, Nose, Lips is about her and TaeYang is in love with her.

 

Do leave comments if you like/dislike the story, it would really insprire me to continue on.