Love Love Love

Anyone's Guess

Sarah Pov

I don't know why but I agreed to actually have a drink with Pete. Maybe this would be finally be a good closure about everything and maybe he could help me out with my dilemma. We sat down at my favorite cafe and I spilled about everything that happened with Jiyong, Taeyang and Seunghyun. It felt like old times as we were friends first before we were lovers. I noticed a ring on his ring finger and he caught my eye at it. He told me that he is engaged and he was contemplating if he should invite me to the wedding. We both acknowledged that we were better off as friends than we were as lovers. All things happened as it is meant to be. I was happy for him yet I felt a little bittersweet. What was I doing with my life, I wondered.

"Sarah, I know it's not my place to say this but I think your lingering feelings for Jiyong is because you miss what you had with him and not because you still love him. You knew about Kiko but yet you didn't let go until he did. Maybe because you felt that if you hung on, he would finally feel the same as you do but that did not happen. He still loves Kiko although you leave a spark in his life. Sarah, you bring a spring into everyone's steps and a joy into everyone's life but that isn't the same as love. I do hope you understand that." Pete said to me as I sat in silence thinking about what he said.

"As for Taeyang and Seunghyun, only you truly know your feelings for them but I believe that deep down you know who you truly love. Ask yourself this, why did you care so much about Taeyang not being there? Why did you sleep with Seunghyun? Was it because he was there for you and you decide to finally give in to his feelings after these two years or because you got tired of feeling lonely? Do you truly have feelings for Seunghyun or you are too afraid to admit what you really feel for Taeyang? He may be your sun and protector, but can he be your lover? That is a question you have to answer yourself. You may think you love Seunghyun but do not string anyone along if you can help it because at the end of the day, someone will get hurt and I do not wish for that person to be you" Pete further afirming to me my deeper inner thoughts.

Pete has always known my feelings better than anyone else and perhaps that's why he decided to leave two years ago. We both knew the relationship was going nowhere but we hung on hoping it would go somewhere. "Sarah, I didn't mean to leave two years ago but I think we both knew that it would go nowhere with everything that is going on. I have to meet my fiance now. Her name is Aiko Fujiwara. We are planning for a spring 2015 wedding, I will send your card to YG's building since you don't check your mailbox from what you told me, haha. Here's my name card, do keep in touch and I hope your feelings do get sorted soon. Keep me updated." Pete said as he handed me his name card and left me with my thoughts in that cafe.

Who do I really love? Seunghyun or Taeyang? I honestly do not know myself because I rushed head in with my decision to sleep with Seunghyun and yet my heart aches thinking of Taeyang. I was still thinking as I walked back to Daesung's apartment. I have been staying at his place while begging him to keep quiet about my location. I saw someone sitting in front of the door and to my shock and horror, it was the person I wanted to see the least.

"Jiyong?"

"Sarah!"

 

Hope you guys like the chapter and Sayurimei, hope you like what I did with Pete :p Sorry for the slowness in updating lately, been unwell and work has been pilling up too :( I do hope to update more soon! Do comment and upvote!

Inspired by Epik High's Love Love Love for this chapter!

Epik High- Love Love Love
 

It's Midnight, your tired drunk voice 
2:00 a.m., the abruptly ended phone call 

Nobody knows how I feel 
I can't stop 
Love love love 
Though it hurts, I keep on repeating 
I can't stop 
Love love love 

Have you ever been in love before? 
Falling at first sight, like in the movies? 
Spent the entire night talking on the phone? 
Bragged to the entire world? 
Waited in the pouring rain? 
Run like crazy to the one you love? 
Secretly guarded? 
Gone crazy? 
Pretended not to see when you really did? 

I'm sure you have been in love 
Spent all your money on your anniversary 
Apologized even when you didn't do anything wrong 
Spent entire days writing love letters 
Pushed back promises with your family 
Prayed to God for that persons health 
Ignored your friends 
Missed them 
Guarded their leaving figure 

Can't stop love 
Why? I loved you like crazy 
Why? I treated you so well 
I gave you everything 
You got me going crazy 

Why? I loved you with all my life. 
I gave you my body and soul 
I lost everything for you 
How could you? 

Nobody knows how I feel 
I can't stop 
Love love love 
Though it hurts, I keep on repeating 
I can't stop 
Love love love 

Have you ever had your heart broken? 
Had your makeup wash off in the pouring rain? 
Cut your long hair? 
Started smoking again? 
Avoided areas where they might be? 
Wrote letters you know you would never send? 
Called them while you were drunk? 
(Hello?) 
Had your lips freeze up 

I'm sure you've had a broken heart 
Hated them as much as you loved them 
Ripped up letters you didn't read 
Deleted the phone number you will never forget 
Celebrated anniversaries by yourself 
Burned all the photographs 
Thought every song about heartbreak in the world was yours 

Can't stop love 
Why? I loved you like crazy 
Why? I treated you so well 
I gave you everything 
You got me going crazy 

Why? I loved you with all my life. 
I gave you my body and soul 
I lost everything for you 
How could you? 

Nobody knows my heart 
I can't stop 
Love love love 
Though it hurts, I keep on repeating 
I can't stop 
Love love love 

Cry like an idiot 
Get drunk again 
Hold on to your friend 
And curse that person 

Time passes 
Get drunk again 
Grab the phone 
Say love! 

Nobody knows my heart 
I can't stop 
Love love love 
Though it hurts, I keep on repeating 
I can't stop 
Love love love 

Nobody knows my heart 
In reality, only you don't know 
Though it hurts, I keep on repeating 
As I live my life, I'm sure I'll see you again