It Can be Anyone's Guess

Anyone's Guess

We just stare at each other through that dance floor space. Me feeling that buzz of alcohol leaving me and Seunghyun just giving me that stare. The tension in the air is so thick that a knife could even cut it. I threw caution to the wind and just gulped down another shot. Looked up and he was gone only to feel a breath at the back of my neck.

"Why aren't you dancing?", he asked and I just mumbled a reply of that I was but I was more comfortable standing nearby my table. He laughed a soft laugh and walked off saying suit yourself. Maybe it was liquid courage but I made my way to the dance floor. I knew there was a reason I never went clubbing, it's out of my league and I feel so out of place compared to all these other beautiful, tall, skinny,leggy girls.

I only found myself here because it was a YG event and since I was their new social media manager, I couldn't skip it. I wanted to skipped out on the after party but CL who was my ride decided to go too so I got dragged along. My favorite song came on and I just went for it and felt highly uncomfortable when one of the backup dancers who I barely knew grabbed onto me and tried dancing and even grinding with me. "Now I know why people get themselves wasted, no such awkward feelings when people are too drunk to care", that was my thought.

I noticed Seunghyun staring at me dancing away, i loosened up the neat bun which I had on earlier. Well, not that I needed to since the pins have already fallen off while I was dancing anyways. I gave him a stare back and just smiled awkwardly. He seemed to be talking to one of the dancers and the next time I turned around, he was gone.

I was tired, CL got way too drunk and Bom decided to drive her home hence in the end, I decided to just call a taxi to go home. Seunghyun was standing outside of the club entrance smoking when I got out and he gave me a smirk. "Leaving? The night is still too young.", he said. "I'm tired and these places are never really my scene anyway." I replied.

"Well, you are right. You do look a little out of place in there, my little princess. Why not you just let me finish my cigarette and I'll take you home." He said with that cocky smirk of his. I just replied with a nod and a smile. Whatever happens next is anyone's guess.