Say Something

Anyone's Guess

Sarah POV

I knew my heart shouldn't beat faster but it did when I saw Jiyong. I lost my words even more when I heard Seunghyun's voice calling out my name from behind me. How could both of them find me at the same time? I did not want to say anything but Pete's words got to me. I need to make my feelings clear to everyone before I drown in the deepness of everything.

I invited both of them into Daesung's place and we sat awkwardly around the couch and floor. No one seem to know what to say until Jiyong broke the silence. "Sarah, I know I don't deserve your forgiveness or to have you back but could you just give me a chance? Kiko has left me too and my world has really turned black. I lost my spark when I lost you, I lost my light when I lost Kiko. I need my spark back even if it means giving up my light." He said.

I took a deep breath and sighed, maybe Pete was right. Maybe both me and Jiyong just miss what we used to have and not the feelings that we had. "Jiyong, we both know we can't go back to what we were. I miss what we had but we both know that there's no love between us anymore. You can surely find that spark again if you have light. Kiko is the one for you. Think about it, if what we had was real good, why did you go back to her in the first place? Kiko still loves you and I know that cause she came to see me. She saw me in Shibuya and ran after me, I told her to only tell you that she saw a glimpse of me. I never expected for you to come find me but I know we need this closure. She gave you up because of you. She gave up her love because she loved you that much to let go of you so you could have your spark back. A spark that you could find if you would work at your relationship with her. I forgive you for whatever you both did behind my back but do go find her and not let her go again." I said and opened the door for him to go.

He walked out from the door and smiled a sad smile while saying that he will always love me in one way or another. I just smiled back and nodded. I still had Seunghyun to speak with and I didn't know how to say it without hurting him but he spoke first and what he said really surprised me.

"Sarah, I love you but I'm letting you go. You bring light into my otherwise bleak life but maybe we were never meant to be. From day one, you were already someone else's. From the way you speak with Jiyong, I know you had a think about things and from the way you looked at me after he left, you looked like you needed to say something that would hurt me. I would rather say my piece first so that I can leave knowing that I didn't leave anything unsaid. From the day I saw you in that Bearbrick store, something about you captivated me and I had hoped to see you again. When I saw you at the airport, I was so happy to have a chance to meet with you again until I saw Pete. When I saw you speaking with Jiyong, he had that same look like I had when I first saw you. When Pete left you at the airport, I wanted to chase after you but I was only stopped by Taeyang. In all honesty, you were never mine from day one. Perhaps the physical part we had was good but I know I can never really have your heart fully. From day one, you were never mine. Think about it, Pete left you but who really carried you into the plane and brought you into our lives? That person has held your heart since then but you went for something that you thought was different. I have said my piece and I will leave now but know this, do not run away. Running away only complicates matters. I will always love you in my own little way but I know that my place is not in your heart." Seunghyun said and gave me a kiss on my forehead before he walked out of the door and closed it.

I felt so exhausted with everything and I went to my room so I could collapse in my bed. I open my door only to see Taeyang in my room with a board saying " Are you ready to go home now? I love you and I heard everything."

I just teared up and nodded yes before hugging him tightly. I know matters will complicate once I return to Seoul but for now, all I want to do is to collapse in my sun and protector's arms.

 

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you like the twists and turns of this chapter. Consider it a belated Christmas present. Work will be busy soon and I hope to update more in the coming year :) Have good holidays, everyone!