Blue

Anyone's Guess

1 Month later after the last chapter

Seunghyun Pov

It's been a month since Sarah left but it felt like yesterday. I went to her house the day after everything happened but it seemed empty and quiet. I went to YG Ent hoping maybe she went to office early but her desk was all clean and everything was all organized in her drawers and cupboards. That wasn't like Sarah at all, she loved her organized mess. I feared that something might have happened. Sajangnim called me into his office and showed me a letter. He gently told me that Sarah has asked for a two month sabbatical and for us not to locate her at all. I opened up my letter and found her house key in it. As I read the letter, I started crying. I knew she didn't only receive one letter as I saw her holding two envelopes as I was leaving her house. I never thought that the other letter could have been from Jiyong. Sajangnim gently asked me if I knew why Sarah left. I just gripped my hand into a fist and said "it's all Jiyong's fault! If he never broke her heart, she would still be here and I would be taking care of her. Taeyang also took way too long to say how he felt. Why did he come in just when Sarah's heart was opening up to me?!" Sajangnim just gently pat me on the back and informed me that the paparazzis took shots of Sarah checking in at Incheon International Airport and of her arriving in Narita International Airport. He told them to cover it up and not to reveal it to the public. He told the paparazzis that Sarah needed a break after working for almost two years straight and to give her space. Sajangnim also told me to not try to locate her at all. He has told YGEX to give her help if it is needed but otherwise to leave her alone.

I felt broken and helpless. The woman I love is going through so much and I couldn't even help her at all. Jiyong and Taeyang's reaction was not good at all when they found out Sarah had left without a word except to me and Sajangnim. Only both of us knew she was in Japan. We were afraid of Jiyong and Taeyang's actions if they found out where she was at. I even moved into Sarah's place if only to feel close to her despite the fact that she was not physically here. Her clothes still have her smell and her bed was left as it was without even tidying it up. I couldn't bear to lose her smell so I've been sleeping on the couch despite it being bad for my back. I've even taken to going through all of her SNS in hopes of her updating something or anything even though I'm not a fan of SNS. I never tried calling or even texting in fears that she might have changed her number. Finally one night, she updated her Instagram with a picture of a beautiful moon, almost the same one I was looking out of her window. She simply captioned it "Same moon no matter where we are". Her comments were flooded with our fans asking her "Noona, are you ok? We heard you went on vacation?", "Noona, where are you at? The moon is so beautiful!" and Jiyong actually even commented "Same moon that we are seeing here. We miss you." Taeyang even go as far as to repost her picture and captioned it "Beautiful moon and we hope that Sarah is having a wonderful time wherever she is"

Because I've taken to even listening the songs she puts in her YouTube playlist to try to get into her head, I found this cover of our song Blue by a guy named Terry He. The lyrics spoke to me because I felt like it was me and Sarah's situation. Even though she was far away, we were still seeing the same skies.

Blue (Originally by Big Bang) Rewritten by Terry He

Chorus
I've been so cold
'ever since you left home
(it's hard to let go)
I feel so cold
You left me alone..

I'm singing my blues~
I'm used to these tears, used to the fear without you here
I'm singing my blues~
If you hear this song, then you'll know that I was wrong (oh, oh)

Verse
ay girl, tell me how you're feeling now
cause damn, it's been a while
since you told me you were leaving town
i hope everything's been working out with that new guy you found
but there's something that you've got to know
girl i'm so sorry shouldn't have let my pride
make my eyes blind
shouldn't have let you walk out that door
now i have to deal with losing you
nothing to do
but sing my blues

Bridge
Ever since the first day we met
I knew that I'd love you to death
And now with every breath, my heart is breaking
'Cause the world's so cold when I'm not holding you~

Chorus

Interlude
And when the night rolls in, and I'm all alone again
I look to the sky
And girl, it comforts me, though you're overseas
To know at least we see
The same blue moon

I do hope she hasn't met someone new in Japan because it would really break my heart. I finally texted her one line, "We're still seeing the same moon and I still love you wherever you are at." I cried myself to sleep again after I sent that message because I knew a reply wouldn't come.

Seunghyun fans, please don't kill me!!!! I was inspired to write this after listening to Terry He's cover. Sayurimei, this chapter is for you! Do comment and upvote if you like my little story :)