Reunited?

Anyone's Guess

Narrator's POV

He stared at her figure walking down the streets of Shibuya. He saw her hair all blonde with pink tips and he noticed an infinity tattoo peeking out from the back of her neck. He gulped his saliva down, he couldn't believe it was her. Ever since he left her all alone, she was all he could think about and of all places, he never expected to see her again in Japan. He had kept up to date with her news and heard about what she did and who she dated but to see her in the flesh again, it was totally unexpected.

He doesn't usually go to places like Shibuya, its too crowded and he is someone who is afraid of getting mobbed by the crowd so for him to walk freely and to see her like this, he thought it must have been fate. He saw a smile on her face but it seem forced or fake. He realised he has not seen her real smile for so long. Even in pictures he saw of her, he noticed a seaminglessly forced smile but there was a period of time that she seemed all happy. It was when the rumours of her being with that person swirled around. 

He saw a different smile in the photos of her but few months later, he saw that same fake smile again and he felt crushed. He felt helpless that he gave that fake smile to her back then and left her that way. He saw the glimpse of her back moving quickly away from her and he ran against the crowd to tap her on the shoulder. She turned around with a surprised look.

There were just two words exchanged. Names but those two names meant a lot in that one moment at a cross-section in Shibuya.

 

"Sarah!"

 

"Pete?"

 

So for those who followed me from my first story would know that Pete was Sarah's ex who left her in the airport which led to her working with Big Bang and beyond. Sorry this is such a short chapter but I've been having bad days and I needed to get this chapter out in my head. I do hope to update more soon :) Thank you to my loyal readers!