A surprise in store

The Starcrossed Lovers

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

When he said that he was trying to save me some pain, I fell for him even more. Why can't I be with him, for just atleast one day? As I said that to myself I realized that we reached the school and was now near the nurses office. Everyone was staring at me and Kai. When we went in, the nurse saw us a second later and told Kai to put me on a bed. He carefully did so then he sat down somewhere. "Um, Kai?"

"Yeah?", he said looking up while his eyes shined. I swallowed hard.

"You can go to class. I don't want you to be late because of me..", I said awkwardly.

"Anyo", he said. "I'll stay. After all, we're somewhat close now." I nodded my slowly realizing I have my first somewhat friend who is apparently my crush.  The nurse got results from my scraped knee.

"Well, it's nothing too bad, it's just that her legs are a bit wobbly after the incident and after a bandage, she should be ready to go." She put the bandage on. "There you go, all set. Now hurry up before the bell rings. I can't give you pass because there's other people here that I need to take care of", she said while scurrying off. I tried and I took a step.

"Hey it doesn't hurt!", I said happily trying to run in circles which made Kai laugh. "What?"

"Nothing. You look like a little kid when you do that", he said laughing alittle more. He grabbed my hand and said, "If your going to run around, we both better run as fast as we can before the bell rings", he said pointing towards the clock then ran. We ran up the staircases past a bunch of people crowding the hallway, past a bunch of girls, near slipped over the "caution wet floor" sign and got to our desks a second before the bell rang. After we caught our breathe, we started laughing our heads off. Then he said, "Well that was fun. We should do this again some other time." I stopped laughing and remembered I shouldn't. I mean it would be nice, but I'm scared of what other people might say about us. I don't want rumors about us dating and calling each other even though we live right next door. Calling, oh yeah I forgot about his cellphone. 

"Uh kai?", I said while taking the phone out of my pocket.

"Yes?", he said so confidently. Then he looked down at my hands where his cellphone was. "Oh so I see someone has been stealing phones lately?" He quickly took it away with a smile still on his face.

"No, uh its not like that. My dogs just dragged it in. I guess they found it on the sidewalk or something.....", I said but he stopped me.

"Wait, your dogs got it from the side walk? I guess we live probably next door to each other then", he said while laughing. Oh god, his laughing was so cute. 

"Actually, um, we ---", I tried saying but the teacher just came into the classroom.

"Annyeonghasaeyo class!", The teacher said happily. Well that was helpful.. As the day went by paying attention in class, I would stare at Kai from time to time to see what he was up to. Apparently, he was paying attention too so I'm assuming he's smart. One of things I look for in guys. But Kai had more then just that, He had everything. He was rich, nice, good looking, doesn't do illegal things, and was happy all the time. He is my one and only prince charming. I will die for him.  After school ended, Kai said, "Since we walk home in the same direction I could walk with you over to your place." 

"Um that's not really necess----", I said but cut off again.

"Come on let's go", he said cheerfully. He sang a song as we walked all the way home. We'll not just one, but all the exo songs he could think of. "So do you like any of these songs, Krystal?", he said while singing. That caught my attention.

 "I actually liked overdose the most. It's true that love is like and overdose. You can never get enough of it", I said sounding as smart as possible.

"I like that song too", he said. Then he smiled again.

KAI'S P.O.V.

To be honest,I don't like it but think of it as something similar to my life. Ever since I've found out that I had a really bad heart condition like a few weeks ago, I've been taking alot of pills and painful treatments . So it felt like an over dose. Telling any body this other then my parents would break my heart. So I decided to take this to my grave which won't be long. When we got to her house, I was shocked. "Yah, you lived next to me and never even bothered to tell me?", I said like I've never seen my house before. They looked exactly the same. Weird... 

"Well I meant to, but the teacher came in the classroom and class already started", she said looking disappointed. I patted the top of her head and told her to go inside. She did so and I went into mine. As soon as I put my bags down, my parents came running to me giving me hugs and kisses. We don't know when my life will end, but it will be soon enough. Maybe a month or so. I told them to calm down because I still have a month. I'll be fine. But I'm still not ready to die. I never had real girlfriend yet or my first kiss and until then I'm not ready to leave earth. I decided to just do my homework, eat and then go to bed. When I did so, I quickly fell asleep. (visions of krystal)....