A dream come true

The Starcrossed Lovers

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

When Kai kissed me, it was something I've always dreamed of. But now it came true. Speaking of dreams, I had just wokrn up from one and I'm embarrassed to even look at him now.... Ohtokeh?! I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. As soon as I got out, I got a text message from Kai. It said, "Wear something nice tonight. We're going out on a date to go gaze at the stars. See you outside." Ahhh! I was mentally screaming inside my head! I can't believe he just said that. I better go find something now so I'm not rushing later. I looked through everything I had but I found nothing. Wait... I remember a dress when I was getting ready to go to Kai's house to meet his parents. I looked in my old closet and saw a white short one. 

"Bingo!", I said to myself. I've always wanted to wear this but I never had a good chance to, but now is my chance to use it for a special reason. I put it on the bed and tried looking for some shoes. I found a pair of black 3 inch heels. I think that might be too much. Oh well, the more the better! I laid it aside the dress. "I can't wait! Yeahhh!" I think I might have said that too loud because, my window was open and so was Kai's. Woops.... 

"Ya Krystal! Cool it down over there! I'm trying to think of where we should go tonight", he as calmly as possible.

"Wait, so you still don't know yet?", I said while my smile disappeared. 

"Nope. Do you want to help me pick it out?", he said showing me all the different ideas of where we should go on a piece of paper. 

I looked it through. "How about we go somewhere expensive?", I said looking at my outfit. 

"Are you going to pay the bill?", he said curiously.

"No....", I said. I'm assuming he's trying to prove a point.

He laughed. "That's what I thought. How about we go to the big park that's less than a mile from here? We could walk and even possibly get some food while we're there", he said smiling innocently. 
 

"Sure, see you then", I said. I was alittle disappointed but still happy that I'm dating him now... I closed my window and so did he. I closed my curtains and put the outfit away. "Maybe next time", I said to myself. For the rest of they I decided to play with my dogs since they haven't gotten much exercise. Especially after Vivi having the babies. Jae is just the plain chubby one. When it was around 7:30 I changed into a nice light blue long sleeve top and black jeans. Then I combed my hair and move it to the side of my shoulder. "Perfect." I looked in the closet to find some converses. I found a black pair of flats and thought they were good enough. I waited outside to only find Kai sniffing flowers. "Why are you doing that now?"

KAI'S P.O.V.

"I'm not sniffing them. I'm just looking at them carefully. Sometimes it helps my heart feel calm and at ease just to do that." I plucked two different flowers. One was a big purple flower and the other was a small white flower. "I want you to tell me which one is more beautiful. But don't tell me now. You will know when to. But for now, I will tell you the meanings. Let's start walking to the park while we're at it." As soon as we started walking out I begun. "This small white one is called an apple blossom flower. It may not look beautiful, but it has a special meaning behind it. So you can keep this." I shoved it in her hand. She took it. "This big purple one is an aster flower. This one may be pretty but it has a different meaning from the other flower. So don't be deceived by its looks. Don't always trust with your eyes see but what your instincts rather say." I gave that to her too.

"Oppa, chalcomyeon. I don't want these to get ruined so ill go put them inside quickly. We didn't walk far anyways. I'll be right back." She scurried off. A couple seconds later my chest hurt again. I clutched my heart with my hand and I fell down on my knees. I tried looking for my pills and I noticed it was rolling away. I tried standing up but it hurt too much. I stuck my leg out and caught it underneath. I quickly rolled it back to me.  "Oppa, I'm coming!" She's almost here. I popped the lid open and took a couple. Then I closed it, swallowed, and put it in my jacket. "Ok Oppa! Let's go!", she said being all happy. 

We walked the rest of the way to find out there were fireworks on display tonight. I wonder what they must be for. "Ya jagiya, what do you think the fireworks are for?", I said out of curiosity. 

"I don't know. Maybe their for someone's birthday, or a wedding, or just for fun. I guess they must be really happy about something", she said looking at them while we sat at a bench near a building. The sky was so bright it looked like it was day time. "Oppa, I'm going to buy us some food. I'll be right back." As as she walked away, my chest hurt again. In the next 3 seconds I quickly took the pills, but only most of it was gone. How am I even going love a girl if I can't even go on our first date without ruining it? I couldn't stop thinking about it. The fireworks stopped. Then she came back with water bottles and icecream. "This is all I could find. If you don't mind, Icecream is going to be our dinner." I smiled and took a chocolate cone from her hand. "Gomawo Krystal." As soon as I started the cone I looked up to find Krystal's lips smothered in chocolate icecream. "Man, sometimes I feel like your still a little girl." I wiped off with my napkin. 

"Says the guy who also has chocolate icecream on his mouth", she said laughing. Then she wiped it off for me and said, "Your welcome." I nodded my head in saying thank you. After we finished he icecream we drank alittle water and walked back home and looked at the stars above us. As we walked by, an lady appeared by a jewelry stand.

"Omo... You two look like the perfect couple! Here I will give this to you for free!". She appeared again with two silver rings with blue gems in the middle. "Here you go. One for the boy and the other for the the girl. These rings mean that an unexpected future awaits for you two. Just make sure to have as much as freedom now then later. In the end, it will be tragic." She quickly disappeared while we were staring at the rings.

"Kamsamida!", Krystal shouted. 

"Ya be quiet. She's not here anymore", I said quietly.

"I know but I thought it would be nice to atleast say thank you to her. What does she mean in the end, it will be tragic? Nothing bad is going on right now", she said so confused. "Oh well. Atleast she gave us something beautiful."

"Krystal I told not to believe everything is okay when you see or get something nice."

"What's so bad about this?", she said confused again.

"Nothing nevermind. Here we are! Go inside and get some rest. I'll see you later", I said then kissed her forehead and started walking.

"Oppa?", she said and I stopped then turned back. I was in shock to what she was doing next. She was kissing me for a long time. Then she broke it. "Thanks for the date. I really appreciated it. I know I could have kissed your cheek, but I'm also getting back at you for what you did to me!", she ran inside. I went home to get some sleep.