Special day

The Starcrossed Lovers

KAI'S P.O.V.

I woke up with a blur. As things became clear I realized I was in a hospital room, and I heard voices outside the door. I continued to listen. "Krystal... She won't have much time left. Only a few days...", some woman said. She sounded like she was crying. I guess it was Krystal's mom. But what happened to Krystal? I could feel tears already starting to roll down my cheeks. Where is she? Is she still breathing? I closed my eyes, but my heart felt like it stopped. How long am I going to live? I could hear multiple footsteps slowly fading away. But I hear a pair walking towards my room so I wiped off my tears and closed my eyes. 

"Kai", I heard a familiar voice say. It was Krystal. Thank god she can still walk. "If you can hear me please wake up!" I could hear her crying and then she put her head on my chest. I could tell Krystal was listening to my heartbeat. "Kai, you're still breathing... I'm so lucky to have you as my first and only love. When you finally knew me, everything turned around. I'm so sorry for everything that happened."

She started crying harder until I opened my eyes and put a hand on her head. "Ya jagiya, stop crying..." 

She looked up with her full of tears and then hugged me. "Kai! Your awake! I missed you so much..."

I kissed her forehead. "Krystal are you okay? Did anything happen to you?", I said scanning her arms and her head. 

Filled with tears she said, "Yeah, I'm fine. But your not okay.... Your not going to live long are you?", she asked. I knew she was lying.

"Im sorry Krystal. For not telling you this earlier. But your not okay either. You don't have much time like me....", I said remembering what I overheard. "I have a heart condition. I guess I haven't treated it properly enough to live alittle longer. But that doesn't matter. You only matter to me Krystal. Just you....", I said with tears stinging my eyes.

"Kai, I love you too and you only matter to me. Please just promise me one thing.... Lets end this together. Spend our final days together before we leave this world. We could everything we want to and do things that are new. And wait till the first snow appears this year. It will symbolize our love for each other", she said holding my hands. I just nodded and the we discussed about the things we should do. Go on a date to a restaurant, maybe get some kimbap.

(these were images that Kai and Krystal was thinking of. But their getting too ahead of themselves):

stonehenge-krystal-3.jpg?64b760

tumblr_static_kaisb.png

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

I was thinking about tomorrow and our date. Can't wait for it. I better go back to my room and wait until my parents come. Then maybe I could go out and get a dress. So I just sat on the bed and waited for hours until my parents finally came. I had fallen asleep but they woke me up. "Krystal! Wake up. I got you a surprise!", I heard oma say as I slowly opened my eyes. The first thing I saw was a piece of clothing in front of me. I rubbed my eyes and saw that it was a pair of cute blue jeans and a white top. It was so pretty!!! I grabbed them right out of her hands, and ran squealing to the bathroom. I came out a few moments later with the outfit on. My oma said, "Nyeponaa!! It's so gorgeous!" I saw Kai come into the room.

"Are you ready?", he asked. My parents were both stunned by what he was wearing and so was I. He was wearing a black dress shirt and dark blue pants with a white tie on. Then he put his furcoat on. 

"Ready for what?", I said confused. 

"The date", he said. "Don't you remember?"

I looked at my parents for an answer. My dad said,"You were in a deep sleep and we decided you should sleep through the day."

As Kai left the room, I was angry. "Aiiiisshhh!" I said storming outside the door and looking at my parents. "I have nothing to wear!" 

"What about the clothes your wearing?", oma said.

I looked down feeling embarrassed and stupid, but then I looked at my bear feet. "I don't have any shoes!"

"Oh right! Here you go!", oma said slidding a big blue box in front of me. "Open it." I opened it and found a new black pair of heels. Wow... They looked beautiful! I guess Kai got tired of waiting so he came back inside the room and shoved me in too. He took the new black heels and slid each one carefully on each of my feet. 

I starred at him in awe even though we're boyfriend and girlfriend. He got my white furcoat and my earmuffs. He gave the jacket to me and put the earmuffs ln for me. My parents got my black scarf and gave it to me. Just then Kai's parents came in and just stared at us. "You two would make a great couple", Kai's mom said. She nudged Kai's dad so he says something.

"Yeah, you two suit each other", he said.

My mom said,"I don't know another couple that would look more perfect than the two of you." She pinched apa so he said something.

"I bet you would even get married", apa said. I started to feel alittle upset because Kai and I won't even live to the end of this week. So how is marriage possible? 

"Ya! How about we let these two spend some time at a hotel for one night?", Kai's mom said changing the subject. Everyone else felt awkward about it INCLUDING Kai and I. But then oma jumped in.

"I guess it isn't so bad. I'm sure nothing will go wrong if their together just for tonight." Our moms had a small smile on the side of their faces. 

They both said, "You two are free to do ANYTHING you want tonight on this date, ok?" They each handed out money for the hotel and maybe some for shopping or food. They really emphasized the ANYTHING part. So Kai and I left the hospital after checking out and we're out on our way. But then I hear a strangely familiar voice.

"Krystal? Is that you? Who's that guy your standing next to?", a girl said. I looked back and saw it was Hyo rin. The friend I made yesterday. She was in a wheelchair now and had lost all her hair, but she was wearing a beanie. I barely could recognize her. She was also standing next to a tall skinny guy. He looked like he was 5 years older then Hyo Rin. Weird. Maybe he's a family member.

Tears filled Kai's eyes as I watched him walk closer to the guy. "Is that you...Hyung?" I'm confused.

Hyung?