First impressions

The Starcrossed Lovers

KAI'S P.O.V.

Ahhh. It makes me happy when I see her happy. Just alittle make up was needed and a few accessories. "Krystal, let's head inside. I think the crowd is growing bigger." She nodded her head and we went to our classroom together. Throught out the day, I heard guys talk about Krystal and girls talk about me. They said that we were the only perfect couple in school. The sad thing about all of this is that i wont be here long.... I would have to tell Krystal one day, but I can't now. It would break her into pieces. Sp I'll keep quiet. "Let's walk home today", I said as cheerifully as I could.

"Kai, do you mind if I come over to your house today? My parents aren't going to be home until like 7 so......", she said starring straight into my eyes. Her eyes were huge but, pretty.

"Yeah. Just make sure to wear something nice, because your going to meet my parents."

"Wait, what?", she said stepping back. Everyone was looking our direction.

"Just come, your already making a scene."

"Fine...", she said quietly. As we walk, we stare back at each other from time to time. When we got to our gates, we just waved to each other and I said it again.

"Wear something nice for today!", I said shouting even thought she was 3 feet away from me.

"Ya, stop shouting! Im right in front of you!" she said shouting back.

"Ok...", I said with a disappointed face. We walked through our gates.

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

I soon as I past my gate, I closed it quickly and ran to my room so I could find something nice to wear. I plucked everything out of closet at them one by one. "No, no, no, no, no!" I didn't know what to wear. Oma knocked on the door.

"Krystal? Krystal open the door", she said so calmly. 

"It's open", I said back. She entered shocked of the mess on my bed and the floor.

"What's going on here? You better clean this up. Wait, why did you pick out all the dresses? Are you going somewhere that I don't know about?", she said frowning.

"Well I'm going to meet a friend's parents and thought I might as well look nice. Besides what are you guys doing here back so early?", I said really confused.

"Oh I just forgot something here. If you need us to drop you off at the house, we can. Where is it?", she asked so kindly.

"His house is right next door", I said still looking for a dress.

"Oh okay, let's... Wait what?!", She said in surprise. "Your going to a boy's house? The one next door? Krystal please don't create a relationship with him or you might get---", she said before I interrupted her.

"Oma, relax. We're just friends", I said trying not to make anything too obvious. I went into my bathroom quickly changed into an indigo color dress and came out. "What do you think?"

"Since when did you wear short dresses?", she said in excitement. "My baby is finally growing up." A car honked outside. "Sweetie, I got to go. Call me if anything happens. Bye!" She gave me a kiss on the forehead and left. I took off the dress and changed into my regular clothes. All I needed now was a pair of heels. I looked through everything and found black heels.

"Ehh their good enough", I said to myself, waiting a couple of hours. When it was time I got changed into the dress and heels, and applied some make up. I didn't even know I had these stuff... I headed over to Kai's house. This is it. Time to show his parents what I've got. I rang the doorbell. It took 5 seconds before some tall handsome man was standing in front of me. 

"Hello miss. Are you here for Kai?", he said with his charming face.

"Yes", I said.

"Well then. Come on in." I got in and saw how the place was bigger than my house. 

Then I saw Kai and he was wearing a suit. Oh god, he looked really handsome in it.. "Hi Krystal! My parents are waiting." I nodded my head and followed him. We went to the dining room which was big but not huge. "Oma, apartment, this is my friend Krystal. Krystal, these are my parents." 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm krystal", I said smiling. They just both bowed back. 

"Ok well, let's start the tour", he said cheerfully.

KAI'S P.O.V.

"Ok so to the left of the dining room is the kitchen. In front of it is the living room, here's the staircase that lead to upstairs." We went up the stairs. "Here's my parents bedroom. Then here's mine", I said pointing to it. "You can go in if you want."

"Um sure", she said and went in. The bed was directly in front of the door, but so far back. There were windows on each side. One side had a night stand and a lamp. Then a bunch of books stacked right next to it. As I walked around the room watching her explore, it made me laugh on the inside. It looked like she was seeing a whole new world for the first time. "Wow, it's big." She and I both came out and went back downstairs to my parents. When we reached the end of the stairs, I heard a small crack, then I looked down. 

The next thing I knew I caught her, but Krystal grabbed my tie and pulled me closer. Her lips were touching mine. Oh no...