Moving on

The Starcrossed Lovers

HYO RIN'S P.O.V.

I was going to walk out for some fresh air on the roof since I've been huddled in my room for 5 days straight. I wonder what happened to that girl whom I met when she got here and I even forgot her name. I was already on the roof and looked up only to see that girl try to fall off the edge of the hospital. I knew what it was like to be in that position and I couldn't just stand there and watch.  I ran pulled her by her hands making her land right on top of me. "Hyo Rin, your still alive?" 

"Well I won't be if you don't get off of me. My lungs are still weak." She got up and lent a hand so I could get up. "Your name is... Krystal?"

"Yeah, um what you saw just now, don't think I'm crazy." Krystal started to cry even more, trying to tell me what really happened. "I just lost my entire family in two days while being here in this hospital and I'm all alone. Your boyfriend is...gone too." What? How could this happen? I wanted to ask her but she's been in enough pain as it is. 

"Oh my god", I said starting to cry too and asked her anyway. "Oh my god, how did this happen?" At that moment we just started crying together and when we were done, we went back inside the hospital to see the now dead family. I was looking for jong suk Oppa and inside. I felt his cold hand feeling not even the slightest change in movement. I felt goosebumps all over me feeling like every second his hand got colder. So he really was dead and now I have no one left. I stared at Krystal and she was staring at Kai while feeling his hand. She had the same chills I got. No more tears no more pain because from this moment on, we'll live a different life.  The next day, we had gotten our black dresses and the day after that was that funeral. Krystal and I had our heads down and her face had no expression. We let the people say they goodbyes and we soon had to bring the fillies bodies to the crematorium where then their bodies were cremated......

----------- 5 years later -----------      ---------------------------------

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

Today is like every other because I am getting divorced again. The reason why I get married now is not for love, it is for business. I'm known for divorcing the heirs to companies or even rejecting them before hand. I'm just a simple woman who owns her parents company now. Every guy I have encountered so far never understood my heart and why I kept jumping around. It's because my heart can never love another other than Kai. I miss him so much and the thought of him is what keeps me alive. "Ya, Krystal! I've been looking for you all around this place! I heard your got a divorce with the CEO of YoungJae industries", said Hyo Rin. 

 "Yes I am", I said in a boring tone. "Because he's too boring. Always obsessing about business even at home."

"Since when did you care about what he does at home?", she said while trying to figure it what was on my mind. "No way, did you marry him for business... Or because you really like him?"

"No...", I said awkwardly. "I just don't find interest in anyone anymore."

"You always say that but I understand why", she said more quietly.

"Wow, I would've totally fallen for you if you were guy", I said laughing. "Your the only one who knows why I'm like this." After a minute or so, we decided to head to the place where Kai's family were to be found. When we got there, I put flowers in Kai's and our child's case, his parents case, and lastly my parents case. I thought about how their lives were taken away so suddenly because Kai and I were together. I guess this was the price to pay for something that real to happen. I left the place with these thoughts  in my head and decided to get back in my car with Hyo Rin. 

"Krystal, what are we going to do with the rest of our lives, without them?", she asked. 

"Well we have each other to count on like we're sisters. And we can always live life the way we want to", I said and I started the engine. "Just do something not for yourself but for others." 

THE END --------

EXO- BABY DONT CRY music video link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-poEUTl0wHE