Tell me

The Starcrossed Lovers

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

I woke up thinking about yesterday. After I said bye to Kai, I came inside the house wondering what he was going to tell me. If it's something that ruin the relationship between us then, no thanks! I don't want to hear it! I got up and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.Then I got into my uniform and then went downstairs while tying my hair. My parents greeted me. "Hi Krystal! Ready for today?", my oma said.

"What? Is there something special going on today?", I said my mouth stuffed with cereal. 

"Aigooo, when can you ever learn to close your mouth when your eating?", my dad said and gave me a knock on the head.

I rubbed my head in pain. "Ouch! Oma tell me what's going on?" 

She just smiled but her eyes were alittle watery. "Um, Kai said he was going to take you on a date. And he has something really important to tell you while you guys are alone."

"Yeah but why do you look so sad about?" I said knowing my day brightened up.

"Well remember how I said you shouldn't get to close to him? You already are and now I can't say it. He will", she said wiping tears away. "Well I got to go to work. Bye. Love you." She kissed the top of my head and left. I finished my cereal and decided to go straight to Kai's house. 

"Kai are you there?", I said screaming from outside his gates. No response...

"Kai?!", I said screaming again. Again no response.... Was anybody even home? I felt someone poke my shoulder.

I turned around slowly and said, "BOO!" I screamed and stomped on his foot. "Oww! What was that for?" It was Kai.

"Ya! Don't ever try that on me again. You scared me!", I said trying to calm down. 

"Sorry. I just wanted to surprise you", he said with his head down. I lifted his head. 

"Stand up straight. You have a lot of explaining to do. My mom said that you were going to take me on a date and tell me something really important. What is it?", I said and pulled my hand away from his head.

"About that.. I can only tell you after school when we're at our spot", he said with a nervous laugh.

"Ok lets get going", I said. But I stopped and looked up a second later when I heard a thump and saw him flying towards me.

"Last one there wont know the secret!" He ran the whole way and I tried too. He eventually stopped since his foot hurt again after I stomped on so I got to school first. 

"Ok Kai tell me what it is?", I said with huge eyes.

"I didn't say I would tell you now!", he said smirking. I just walked to the classroom with a storm above my head and waited until school ended. When it was over, I grabbed Kai's hand and brought him outside of the school gates. 

"Tell me!", I said so firmly.

KAI'S P.O.V.

"Ok fine! I will!",I said getting my hand out of hers. "But we're not at the spot. So..." I looked at her. Her head was down from screaming and running. "Ya just go home because I'm not going to tell you today anymore." I lifted her head just like she did to mine. "Go get some rest. You look worn out." 

"Fine...", she said and walked out. I did too. On our way back home, I just stared at her from behind and wondered if she would wake up if I did something. We finally were at our houses.

"Krystal?", I said.

"Yeah?", she said exhausted. 

"Do you want to know what my secret is?" Her eyes didn't widen. I turned her body facing towards me then I kissed her. I know she was awake now. 5 seconds later, I broke it. "Saranghae..." She just stood there frozen like a statue. "Bye jagiya!" I said. Then I went into my house. Man, she might kill me tomorrow.  I was so happy to the thought of her being my girl. I wonder what she thinks about it. I took a shower and went to go eat dinner. But in the middle of eating, my chest hurt again. "Butler Hyun! Bring me my pills!" 2 seconds later he showed up with the bottle of pills.

"Young master, are you okay?", he said looking worried. "How many times has it been this week?" I took a couple pills

"I dont know. Maybe 3 or 4 times?", I said upset.

"If it gets higher than 5 times a week we're going to have to admit you to a hospital", he said making me stand up.

"I am fine. Nothing is going to happen to me now." I went upstairs.

"How do you know that?", he said staring at me.

"Because it's my own body. I know when it will happen. When my last breathe will be", I said tears filling my eyes. "I will not rest unless its absolutely necessary." I continue to walk up the stairs knowing that Butler Hyun was taken back from that. I laid on my bed thinking about what we should do tomorrow since we dont have school that day. Then I slowly fell asleep......

DREAM

"Kai you could have told me sooner!"

"I probably could have but why would I? I dont want you to worry about this when we could be doing something else."

"Your life is on the line. How am I not suppose to be? I'll love you no matter what happens."

"I'll always love you and you only. Saranghae..."

/\/\/\/\_/\_/\_/\____________

"Kai..."