My close encounters

The Starcrossed Lovers

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

I wake up to the sound of my annoying alarm at 6 in the morning. I rubbed my eyes, put on my big glasses and got up to go to the bathroom. When I was done, I got into my high school uniform ready for the 4th to last week of 12th grade. I combed my hair and put it into pig tails then opened my curtains alittle. My crush, Kai, lives next door to my house.To be honest, for as long as I've loved him, I was not expecting this. My dad and mom work in an entertainment company, and ever since, things have been going well. We got a huge house, I'm now going to a rich people high school, and I live next door to someone I've loved since the 5th grade. Oh, and I finally got two dashchund dogs. One is Vivi and the other is Jae. They stick close together but they help me, and understand me alot too. I said bye to the little cuties and walked behind him. If he looked back, I would try to hide behind something. It works everytime and he doesn't suspect a thing. When we get to school, I had to find out which classroom I was in. As soon as I was walked in there, everyone was silent and whispering. I heard one girl say, "What's a nerd like her doing here in a school like this?" I tried to ignore it since it's not the first time I've heard it even though it still hurts.. My seat was all the way to the back right next to the window. I stared through it trying to see if Kai was walking by. I felt a sudden breeze on my other side and saw a figure sitting there as I turned around. Omo, it was Kai. Why is he sitting next to me?!

"Annyeonghasaeyo! My name is Kim Jongin, but you can call me Kai. I hope you don't mind if I sit next to you", he said.

"I, um... Sure, you can sit next to me." Every other girl in the classroom looked at me in shock. I heard the whispering continue. "Why do you want to sit next to me though?", I said as quietly as I could.

"Oh, I'm sitting here because the teacher said my seat was changed to here. I guess you already found yours", he said with a smile. But the teacher didn't say anything to me.... For the rest of the day, I couldn't stop paying attention to him and one time, he even stared back at me. I can't believe it. My life just keep on getting better and better. After the day ended, I decided to go follow him back home just in case anything happens. We have to walk through a very small area that looks creepy and I thought I might as well make he doesn't get hurt. When he went through his gates, I went to my house. I dumped myself on the bed and tried doing my homework as soon as I could. That took me a couple of hours and then went to go take a shower. I got out and saw my dogs drag in someone's phone. As I looked through it, I realized it was KAI'S PHONE! Oh noo, I should probably hand it to him now before he gets the wrong idea. Wait, he might still get wrong ideas since I sit right next to him. Ohtokeh?! I hesitated and decided to wait until tomorrow. For now, I just ate and went to bed. Zzz....

KAI'S P.O.V.

"Ya where's my phone?", I said in confusion while searching my room. After an hour looking for it, I decided to give up. I think I might have dropped it somewhere earlier. Ugh.. Whatever. Guess like I have to buy another phone. I'll head down tomorrow after school. The next day I walked to school as I usually do. As I did, I heard sudden thud then someone saying, "Ooouuch..." I saw a girl on the floor with her knee scraped behind a trash can. I ran to her. "Are you okay miss?", I said taking out my handkerchief to wrap her knee so it could stop the bleeding until we got to school. I got no answer so I looked up and saw it was the girl from yesterday that sits next to me. "Oh hi miss. Do you remember me from yesterday? We sit next to each other in class. I'm Kai. I didn't catch your name. What is it?" I said while lending my hand. 

"Oh I'm fine and yes I do remember you. I'm uh Jung soojung, but I like to be called krystal", while she took my hand and got up. "Ouch.."

"Well Krystal, you better be careful. Try not to crash into a lot of trash cans here. Can you walk, do you feel weak?"

"Ahh, ah", she said in pain while holding her leg. "I can't really walk."

"Oh, guess like I'll have to give you a piggyback ride." I bent down so she could get on. "Get on."

"Uh, uh I think I'll just walk, ooouuuchh!", she said trying to take a step. "I think I might have broken something." I decided to back up alittle grab her legs and get up. "What are you doing?", she said surprised while putting her arms around me. That was weird, I felt something stir inside me alittle. I think I didn't eat enough this morning.

"Im trying to save you the pain."