Chapter 9

Our Twisted Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9


"What are you doing?"


Aisha jumped and shut the laptop, abruptly ending the program she was studying. She swiveled around in her chair to see who startled her. She looked up and saw that it was Sehun. She rolled her eyes.


"None of your concern. Shouldn't you be with your gang members plotting whatever you members do?" She crossed one long leg over the other, flashing her killer heeled boots.


"In case you haven't noticed, we're not in Korea. We have nothing to do here." He said, folding his arms across his chest. Aisha looked at the two boy gangs who were actually not acting like gang members at all. They seemed to be horse playing. Evangeline came running over to get them to quiet down. She snickered.


"So, what is your role in your little K gang?" Aisha asked.


"Like I'd tell you. It's obvious you're the brains. They're all off doing something else while you sit here typing away. Since you're so smart, figure it out yourself." He said, arching his brows.


Aisha scrutinized his features. He was cold. His eyes were dark and unemotional and lined with black, lips a tight line as if he was incapable of smiling. He held himself stiffy. He did, however, have a nice jawline. Nonetheless she knew that look.


"You're the brains of the K group." She said after a few moments. He looked at her, slightly surprised. She looked over at the other members. "Kris and Suho are the leaders. Tao and D.O are weapons experts, obviously. Chen must be the getaway driver. The rest just seem to do what they want."


Sehun snorted. "Kris and Suho are leaders, and yeah, I'm the brains, but clearly you don't realize that the other specific 'jobs' need to be spread equally among the group. Tao and D.O just so happened to be armed during our little chase. Usually we're all armed. It's not smart to have only specific people assigned to something. With you being the brains, I thought you'd know that..."


"You're street smart." Aisha stated. "And our group is considerably smaller than yours so ours are semi-assigned."


"I've noticed. You're going to need to gain some street smarts if you're going to keep up with this little 'let's be badass gangsters' dress up. Your observation skills are very sharp, I'll give you that." He said. Aisha slowly got up. She was still considerably shorter than him.


"This isn't a dress-up. We're serious about what we're doing." She snapped, hands on hips. Sehun looked at her messy workspace. It was cluttered with notes in three different languages, and there was a picture of six girls in a frame. He quickly saw that it was their little gang with a familiar blue-haired girl with a nose ring. His eyes widened. Aisha snapped her fingers in front of his face.


"You're looking for someone." Sehun stated. "You're looking for the blue-haired girl."


"What's it to you on what we're doing? You know nothing." She snapped. He raised his brows.


"If you didn't want me learning, then don't leave your notes out at your desk."


"In case you haven't noticed, you and your boys are in our safe house now. So we could just boot you out."


"You think we know something about your friend. You all do. As a matter of fact, we do. Look up more about your homeland and China and maybe you'll figure something out." He smirked. "I'm impressed by your smarts, but it's lagging. Good luck on finding your friend." He began to walk away.


"Don't underestimate us, Sehun." She warned to his retreating back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter