Chapter 23

Our Twisted Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23


"For the last time, Baek! I'm not cooking you American Fried Chicken in a bikini!" Scar said with clear exasperation. Unfortunately everyone in the boxcar heard the sentence that was only meant for Baekhyun and stared at her questionably. Her face reddened.


Aisha rolled her eyes. "Baekhyun neun pabo." Sehun snickered. Kris and Tao cracked a smile and Chen began to laugh loudly. Luhan held back a chuckle.


"Hey! I heard that!" Baekhyun complained.


"She just called you an idiot, didn't she..." Eva said, feeling clever.


"Ne." Was Aisha's response as she closed her laptop and sat criss-cross beside Sehun, watching him do Mafia business while going back to talking quietly in Korean. The two didn't know when they switched languages during their conversing, they just did. So far their conversation went from childhood memories to language learning to how Sehun got in trouble when he was learning how to shoot a gun (he had 'accidently' shot the instructor's foot. She didn't believe for a moment that it was genuinely an accident.)


The group knew that they had been on the train for about three to four hours and were grateful to feel the train slow down slightly. Sehun's email icon popped up, alerting him that he had a message. He opened it up, read it over, and then looked over at Kris.


"Kris! Fa Chi's tracking us." He said. Kris came walking over and bent down to see what the email was about. Unfortunately Sehun kept the email away from Aisha's sight, much to her annoyance.


Kris read over the email which stated that the train would be arriving at the destination in ten minutes. There would be men there to distract prying eyes, but they would still have to smuggle the girls out and get them to the ferry, where they would have to stay out on the water for four to five long hours. It would be very dark by the time they reached Seoul. He hoped none of the girls would get seasick. When they got to land, they were to take them to the "love-motel", e-style. Kris rolled his eyes, knowing for a fact that the girls would NOT enjoy being holed up at a love motel full of es, but they had to follow Fa Chi's orders. Didn't Americans have an unpleasant word for something of that nature...?


Sehun sent the instructions to the boys despite the fact that half of them just had to look at his computer screen to know and the boys in the car made eye contact with them, having a mental conversation with each other. Tao cleared his throat.


"We're reaching the destination....and we're going to have to roughhouse again."


"Wow, Fantastic Baby." Sam said, rolling her eyes.


"You said it." Eva said. "Alright then, tie us up. Where will you be taking us this time?"


"You'll see. It's going to be another long journey." Chen said.


Sam, Scar, and Eva groaned. Aisha put her technology back in the messenger bag while Sage and Luhan stretched.


"Sorry girls, but we have to be discreet. Even though Fa Chi's headquarters aren't in Seoul, he could still very well send guys after us even if we act a tiny bit suspicious." Baekhyun said, tying up Scar. Luhan tied up Sage again while Sehun put way his technology and tied up Aisha. Soon all the girls were tied up again and the train slowed even more.


"Why do I smell the sea?" Sage asked suspiciously, her anxiety about water kicking in. Even though they were now blindfolded, they could still smell the sharp fragrance of sea salt and odor of dead fish. The girls had a bad feeling about what was to happen next.


"I just wish we could find our Tori already." Scar mumbled. The train finally stopped.


"We're going as fast as we can. Now get going!" Baekhyun said with a sneer, seeing the other mafia men distracting prying eyes. The boys roughly tossed the girls over their shoulders, keeping guns pressed to the girls' skin as they discreetly made their way out of the area and to the awaiting ferry. Halfway there the other pesky independent gang members came up to Exo.


"Can't believe you guys caught Nebula." One man said. "It'd be a shame if someone tried to...interfere..." Tao loaded his gun and shot at the man, hitting his thigh and shoulder. Blood blossomed from his wounds as he fell, writhing in pain. The girls tried not to scream for they still couldn't see anything. Suddenly more members from the gang came up, closing in on the group. One of the other men came out of the shadows and the boys immediately recognized him.


"Super Junior." Luhan breathed.


Sage whimpered. He kept a ruthless-looking stance, holding up his gun to the approaching large independent gang. Discreetly he turned to kiss her head and he whispered:


"I'll protect you."


"So, you come to our turf...big bad Exo?" The man who was obviously the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter