Chapter 5

Our Twisted Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 5


The six boys sat around the laptop they let the girls use to give them basic information. Chen was typing in more information for the other members in their circle, trying to see if they could find any information about the girls.


"I don't think we should underestimate them." Lay said. "They seem pretty serious."


Tao rolled his eyes. "They're just girls that don't know what they're getting into; fascinated with the idea of getting into actual crime but not actually going to do anything."


"We're going to have to find them again later to see if they are willing to go through what it takes to survive here." Chen said.


"Since they're hopeless we could at least help them out so they could have a chance..." Luhan reasoned. They looked to their leader for the final call.


Kris contemplated their situation. The girls couldn't find out about their secret...but they needed some form of guidance in order for them to complete whatever mission they were doing that involved Glen CoCo. He evaluated their characters again. Eva was definitely the leader of their "gang," but was bad with computers. She acted fiercely protective of her girls.


Sage was quiet, but her height could mean something else. She could possibly be the watcher in their "gang." She also knew Mandarin, which was impressive. He remembered the "dumb blonde" idea North Americans had thanks to him being in Canada, but immediately thought against it.


Sam had an attitude and he wished Chen would've stopped talking about her Western-sized chest. The only good that came out of that was the fact that she was extremely feisty and wasn't afraid to act. He couldn't tell what position she would be.


Scar was the weapons girl, no doubt about it, but she needed to be more nonchalant...but then again Tao could spot a gun just by the way someone walked. In his own opinion she was good at being sneaky. He was going to keep an eye on her.


Aisha was the brains. Usually the brains had no street smarts, but sometimes that could be a threat. It was clear that she knew a lot of languages...but how many? She was also quite cold and sassy, a dangerous combination.


"We should help them out, but keep an eye on them. If they want to play gang members...then let them play." He said. The others nodded in agreement.


"They know our safe house though. That's going to be a problem. We can't have them coming and going as they please." Lay said.


"Easy, just relocate to the other safe houses we have around here." Kris said. "C'mon guys, we gotta start moving out."


 




All five girls stood outside the warehouse they had come to yesterday with the attractive street performers. Samantha threw open the door ready to put her persuasion skills at work on where to find a more permanent stay but it was empty. No one was in the house; all the stuff had been taken out. Samantha's footsteps echoed as she walked around, and ended up leaving, going back huffing to the other four. “They're not even here anymore! All their stuff is gone!”


“Why did they leave…” Aisha wondered sof

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter