Chapter 21

Our Twisted Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21

 

Background Music

Sage had her’s and Luhan’s fingers intertwined. He laid on his side, his intertwined hand laying on her stomach.


“Wouldn’t it be the perfect crime if I stole your heart and you stole mine?” He mused.


Sage giggled. “You already have my heart.”


Luhan pulled her closer. “I guess that makes us partners in crime now huh?”


He breathed on her neck. She squirmed. “That tickles.”


He smiled up at her. “Just know that it was you all along who had hold of my heart.”


Sage to her side and crushed her body to his, beaming. “I love you too.”


Luhan tilted her chin up. Leaning down he pressed his soft lips onto hers. “That’s my line.”


She smiled against his lips. “But I already know you do.”


“Still, I wanted to say it first.” He pouted.


She began to giggle again. “Don’t you realize? You already have. In more ways than one.”


He tilted his head to side to the side in confusion. Sage bopped his nose lightly with her index finger. “You don’t have to verbally say you love me for me to see that you do. I can tell by the way you act and the things you do.”


Luhan grinned widely. “So if I did this--” He then proceeded to tickle her sides.


Squealing she playfully hit him; begging for him to stop. He finally let up on his relentless attack. Both lay breathing heavily, their lungs searching for oxygen. A bead of sweat dribbled down the side of Luhan’s forehead. He swiped the back of his hand across his forehead. “Your bed is so much bigger and comfier than the one Aisha and I have in our room.” She said suddenly.


“Stay here then. Stay with me.” Luhan insisted.


Sage gave him a gentle smile, placing her hand on his cheek. “Eva would kill you. Along with Scar and Sam. Plus I think Kris and Suho might throttle you if they found out I agreed to stay with you once we had everything sorted out--even after this whole week we’ve all been through.” Luhan pouted more but agreed with her by nodding.


“But I will stay as long as I can.” She said. He visibly perked up at Sage’s words.


Her shoulder hit something that was laying under the flat pillow. She pulled out his half finished rubik cube. He mentally facepalmed himself, he forgot he had left it there. “Sorry about that. I was messing with it before you came. I forgot I tossed it on the bed when I went to answer the door.”


Sage started to twist the sides with interest. “I never owned one. I always wondered how people solve them so fast.”


“Want me to show you?” He offered.


She nodded, sitting up. He sat up as well. She crawled over in between his legs, her back pressed to his chest. Taking the rubik cube he began to solve it. First the red side, then the blue, then slowly all the other colors were grouped. “Whoa….” She breathed.


Luhan chuckled faintly. “Here I’ll teach you.”


He grabbed her hands, stuck them onto the small cube and slowly began to twist the sides of the freshly rescrambled cube. Sage huffed and leaned on his chest again when the cube was solved again. “I still don’t understand.”


Luhan kissed her cheek. “It’s okay. I have until the day I give my last breath beside you to teach you.”


He set his chin in the crest of her shoulder with his arms wrapped around her waist. He started to hum. “That’s pretty.” She said, breaking him out of his daze. “The song you were humming.” She specified.


Luhan nuzzled her neck with his nose. “I still remember the first day I met you.”


“You do?” Sage asked, voice peaking with interest.


“Yeah. I was just getting done with a dance move that we we’re going to do in our performance next week then in walks five girls. You were wearing blue jeans with a yellow and grey plaid button up shirt with a navy blue tank top on underneath it, and with black converses.”


“Wow. You really pay attention.”


He shrugged. “Yeah..none of us thought you girls were serious about the gang thing.”


Sage gave him a small slap on the arm. “Why would you think that?”


“It’s not exactly for girls-especially foreign girls- to start a gang, and we didn’t know your reasonings.”


She thought about it. “I guess that makes sense.”


“Do I get a kiss since you hurt me, your darling boyfriend?"


Giggling she shook her head no. He pouted. “Why not?"


She held up her index finger. “One because you shouldn’t have doubted us. Two.” She put up her middle finger beside her index finger. “You never asked me to be your girlfriend.”


Luhan felt a grin tugging at his lips. Looking up through his long lashes he asked her to be his girlfriend. “Yes. I will be your girlfriend.” She blushed.


“Good because I told myself I would never let you go.”


She kissed his lips gently. “And you never did.”

 



Day 7 of Cooldown:


Sage felt a tugging sensation at her arm. She moaned, not wanting to wake up. Suddenly a light shone in her face, forcing her to wake up with a groan.


"You slept with him."


She rubbed her eyes. "Could the speaker please get that stupid light out my eyes?" she yawned. "I didn't hear you." The light went away as she sat up, looking around at her surroundings. Wait....this wasn't her room...she looked over to her side and yelped. Luhan had his arm wrapped around her waist as he slept on. She looked at the figure who woke her up and her eyes widened.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter