Chapter 27

Our Twisted Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27

 

Luhan shot a bald man that was running at him with a rather large knife. The man crumpled to the ground, screaming in agony and clutching his left side; curses spewing from his mouth. Another man appeared behind Luhan. He had a metal chain and wrapped it around Luhan’s neck; making him gasp for air.


Sage whipped around when she heard low gasps and the sounds of a struggle. Without thinking she jumped onto the man's back. The bald man--caught off guard--loosened his hold on the chain; giving Luhan just enough space to get out.


More men in black clad clothing swarmed into view. Sage--still on the bald man's back--was being tossed around, trying to be removed. A shorter male hauled Sage off him, kicking and clawing; nails ripping out small amounts of flesh.


The guy had his arms around Sage’s waist trying to restrain her. She tossed her head back as hard as she could, hitting him in the nose. Momentarily stunned she stomped on his foot, causing him to hop around. The bald man had gone back to try to take Luhan out. Raising his gun, Luhan hit the man in the side of the head with the of his glock. He walked over to the hopping male, placed a hand on his shoulder to straighten him up then punch him hard in the face.


“Behind you, Lu!” Sehun yelled over the noise.


Three men had surrounded Sehun and Aisha. Someone grabbed Aisha’s ankle and pulled her out from behind the ‘welcome desk’. She let out a shocked gasped before pointing her hand gun in front of her; successfully hitting the man between the eyes.


He fell ontop of her. “Gross.” Aisha groaned, pushing the man off of her. 


Sehun had one man dead on the ground and the other begging for his life to be spared; promising he’ll help them get out if only he let him live. Something in Sehun’s face must have given away that he did indeed have a heart because the guy pulled a tiny pocket knife from his jacket; cutting into Sehun’s leg.


“Sehun!” Aisha screeched, throwing a stray brick at the man’s head.


He waved her off and made sure that the man wasn’t going to wake up anytime soon, but he didn't miss the look of fear and concern that flashed in her eyes. Scarlett and Tao had Tori between them as they shot at a large group gathering around them. Scarlett had picked up a stray gun from one of the men she had taken down earlier in the fight. Shooting with guns in both of her hands she searched for if there was a clear path for them to get Tori out.


Tori yelped when a wounded man crawled forward towards her with blood dripping down his face from a gash. Tao shot four more men down; walked over to the injured man and kicked him in the face. A loud crack was heard from where the toes of Tao’s shoe caught under the man's chin, breaking his neck.


Samantha crashed her elbow into the man who was holding her from behind then flipped him over her shoulder. She stomped on his stomach, leaving the man breathless and whimpering. She dodged a punch and let out a few kicks of her own. One of her kicks hitting a man in the family jewels.


Eva stood over a man who thought he being smart and tripped her from behind. What he wasn’t expecting was for her to regain her balance before hitting the floor and swiping her leg out as she twirled around to give him a taste of his own medicine. He managed to get on his knees before Eva kneed him in the face with all her strength.


“Wuss.” She spat.


Luhan landed a hard blow to another mans chest with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter