Chapter 26

Our Twisted Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sage...get Tori out of here. We'll cover you." Evangeline breathed.

 

All hell broke loose.

 

Nebula dived behind construction and picked up the tools laying about, chunking them at the men. The first two men that were hit by various objects began to shoot, trying to figure out where the objects were coming from. A hammer hit one's forehead, and a loud crack was heard as a light was taken out as he went down, the other ran off to an unknown location.

 

Samantha took a wrench and beat two guys over the head with it, causing them to pass out. She then proceeded to slide and kick her leg out to where two more men lost their balance and fell, their guns shooting instead at the ceiling. She pinched, hard, at the pressure points on the men's necks. Their eyes rolled up to the back of their head and they became still. She snatched their guns.

 

Scarlett found a long wooden pole and disarmed four men using the skills her and Tao had practiced not too long ago. She then proceeded to knock them all out with hard blows to the head, her white-streaked ginger hair whirling around her like a warrior. She beckoned Sage and Tori to get to the exit as she ran up a strategically placed piled of construction. She jumped off of it and smacked the next man so hard her long pole broke. She rolled off of the tumbling man, dodging bullets.

 

Evangeline didn't waste anytime sliding to the floor and crawling up a man like a spider. She positioned her legs around the man's head. With her leg strength she squeezed her thighs together, causing the man to dizzily lose his balance. She swung around him, still squeezing tightly, and slammed him down on the ground with her legs. She landed gracefully and punched a man in the nose. Blood began to trickle down, momentarily distracting him as she kicked the gun out of his hand and then karate chopped his pressure point on the neck. He crumpled to the floor. She took into account that there were seven men still left so she quickly loaded one of the guns on the ground and shot two men in the shoulders, causing their blood to smear on the walls. She kicked the side of one of the men's head while punching the other one. She looked down at the gun and chunked it over her shoulder, accidentally but successfully hitting a man in the back of his head. He fell while letting out a surprised grunt.

 

Aisha noticed the dim and swinging lights and decided to take a chance. She jumped, latching onto the light and swung her legs out sharply, kicking two males in the face. They went tumbling, groaning. She let go and pinned one down with her body and punched until he lost consciousness. She wiped the blood off her hands with the back of her jeans and saw out of the corner of her eye the man she had kicked was staggering upwards. While still on the ground she swung her leg out, effectively bringing the man down and smacking his face against the concrete. She let out a pleased 'humph.'

 

Three men were still up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter