Chapter 17

Our Twisted Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17

Background Music

"They should be here by now." Evangeline growled.


Aisha looked up at the clock, seeing that it was getting fairly late into the night. They sent out the first alarm at least six hours ago, and then another one after four hours had passed. "Those pabos probably had a job to do."


"I'm going out to wait." Scarlett said, loading her gun.


"Me too." Samantha said hotly. Sage was sitting by Aisha, feeling hurt and disappointed at the same time. Evangeline went up the fridge to get her vodka but discovered that it was practically empty. She let out a low growl and waited out by the doorway, propping one high heeled boot up to the wall. They heard an array of motorcycles pull up. The two girls waiting outside gave a shout and the three still inside looked up.


"DON'T YOU DARE ENTER OUR HOUSE!" Scarlett shouted. Evangeline heard her que. She stepped outside, hips swaying her short black skirt with galaxy leggings underneath.


"Hello, Exo." Evangeline said coldly, hazel eyes narrowing. She bit her silver lip ring. She put her hands on her hips while her girls did likewise. The twelve boys looked at her in shock, then they all folded their arms over their chests simultaneously. Aisha walked out with pure hatred in her eyes, especially towards Sehun and Luhan.


"Are you going to kill us now? Or keep playing with Sage?" Her emerald orbs looked so cruel and full of malice.


"Look...Nebula..." Luhan said weakly. "We can explain..."


"YOU HAD OUR TORI THE ENTIRE TIME!!" Scarlett shrieked. "AND YOU FAKED US ALL OUT FOR WHAT???"


"Shut it, Scar..." Tao said. "We've got our business we have to do-"


"YOU SHUT IT!" She screamed.

Sage peaked out of the doorway and locked eyes with Luhan. He ran towards her but Scarlett stopped him by pulling out her gun. "You touch her, and I swear I'll shoot you." Sage retreated back into the safe house. Everyone saw the desperation in Luhan's eyes.


"I CAN'T BELIEVE WE ACTUALLY TRUSTED YOU!! YOU WERE GOING TO KILL US!" Samantha yelled at them.


"Actually, we weren't if you hadn't have dug your own grave." Kris sneered, pulling out his own gun. The other M members did the same except for Luhan who had ran into the safe house. Scarlett had her gun firmly trained on him in case he did try something. Eventually the two came out with Luhan sputtering:


"Sage, please try to understand...I didn't mean to-"


"You're no better than a selfish pig." She spat. His Bambi eyes widened. "I don't want to hear nor do I have the time for your petty apologies."


"So, who are you going to kill first, s?" Evangeline sneered, pulling out a gun from her waistband. The leaders looked at one another in a silent conversation.


"Oh look, they're being lovebirds again." Samantha said sourly, pulling out her gun. The two broke eye contact with each other.


"The Machine." Suho started to say, "She needs to know something before we decide who dies." His eyes flicked from Aisha to Sehun. Both K and M boys quick as lightning surrounded the girls with their guns drawn while Luhan still pleaded with Sage to give him a chance to explain himself. Aisha held herself stiffly as she walked up to Sehun. He pulled out his pistol as if to threaten the woman, but she was unfazed.


"What." She said it like a sentence.


"The police are with the mafia. They know you hacked into their database. They're the ones who'll be killing you." He said cockily. Police sirens filled the air, catching them all off guard.


"Oh ..." Kris swore. "They're not supposed to-"


Gunshots resounded in the air, coming from the police vehicles.


"SCATTER!" Evangeline yelled.


"RUN!!!" hollered Suho and Kris at the same time. Everyone dispersed, the Exo boys getting on their motorcycles while the girls literally ran off into different directions.


Evangeline ran in those pretty heels to the pub she discreetly visited. The people at the bar were amazed that she ran in those heels up to the bartender.


"Get me that Korean Soju and vodka, NOW!" She shouted. As if her outfit and makeup hadn't made her look any more crazed. "AND NO ONE SEES ME!" She warned, showing her gun. The people nearest to her in the bar held up their arms in surrender. The bartender gave her a shot glass full.


"Seriously? It that seriously what you've giving an russian chick?" Her accent flared. His eyes widened and she swore in russian. "We can hold our liquor! I've had enough of stupid idiots!" The bartender decided that he didn't want to die tonight and that maybe a drunk russian girl wouldn't be as bad as a sober one.


+*+*+*+


Sage ran in and out between random food stands and people. She could hear the pounding of footsteps behind her, the sound of the sirens slowly getting louder and louder.


“Sage!” Luhan called out desperately.


He caught up with the blonde girl. He walked ahead of her, back facing the crowd. “Sage. Sage please I know you're mad.” She snorted, eyes still looking anywhere but at him. “I know you're mad but let me help you. Let me get you out of here.” Luhan pleaded.


“And what!? You and the rest of EXO are just going either kill us yourselves or turn us in. Either way we die!” She shrieked.


Luhan grabbed her small hands. “I won’t let you die.”


Sage yanked her hands back. There was a flash of hurt in Luhan’s eyes. “And what about the others!? You won’t let me die but you’ll let my friends and family die!?”


“I’ll try to save them as well!” He replied hurriedly.


If saying this meant he could get her to safety then that’s what he would do. He would work out later on how he could actually keep his word. The sound of tires on gravel brought Sage back to reality and not the pain she was feeling.


Sam had somehow managed to get in the galaxy car unscathed. She drove like a maniac down the street. Honking her horn repeatedly, people scattered every which way to avoid death. She drove straight into a seafood stand. An octopus attached to the middle of her windshield.


The windshield wipers fought to get the eight legged sea urchin off. It eventually got thrown off, eight limbs flailing in the wind. She laughed, “Bye Squidward.”


Making a sharp left turn, the tail end of the car skidded gravel. A shot sounded in the air along with breaking glass. The back windshield shattered into a million pieces. Cursing profanities under her breath, she pulled out her own gun.


“Take this you Mary-Sue!” Samantha screeched.


Her and Scarlett had found a machine gun that the oh-so-perfect gang had left behind, and kept it in the galaxy car. The sound of a thousand bullets firing at once ricocheted. The van swerved to miss but was hit anyway. Cracks appeared on the glass, snaking all the way across. Samantha had her finger glued to the trigger. A splash of red suddenly showered onto the cracked glass. She cackled to herself. “Shows you to not mess with Nebula!”


+*+*+*+


Scarlett ran as fast as her stiletto boots would carry her, which wasn’t every fast. "Damn these boots." she growled.


The police were closing in on her fast. She pulled out her gun and shot a few bullets, not really caring what they actually hit. Deciding to chunk the shoes, she hobbled on one foot as s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter