Chapter 24

Our Twisted Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We're here."

 

Eva opened her eyes to find that she was in an unfamiliar bedroom with dim lighting. When did she get here? Where were her girls?

 

"Where is here?" She asked sleepily, rubbing her eyes. Her vision came to focus and saw that Kris and Suho were towering over her as she lay on the bed.

 

"Where Tori was sent off to." Suho said. She assumed the first person that spoke to her had been Kris. She really needed some coffee. The last thing she remembered was being on a ferry...

 

She sat up in full alarm. The bed she was in had some...questionable...items on the bedposts as well as some lingerie on the floor. She looked down to see that she was still fully clothed, but had a small band-aid on her arm. She swore in Russian, taking in the sensual mood lighting. The boys saw her expression and backed away slowly.

 

"Where. The hell. Am I." She stated slowly.

 

"We told you. Where Tori is." Kris said, swallowing hard.

 

"You mean to tell me...that she's been in a house?!?" She cried out in alarm, scrambling out of the bed, disgusted that she had even been laying there. She felt around for her gun she had hidden in her pants but couldn't find it.

 

"Sorry, the guys that run this joint took the weapons." Suho said. Evangeline groaned, raking her fingers through her ginger curls.

 

"So, how did we all get here? And I'm not asking again: where are my girls?"

 

"You girls were fast asleep when we made it to Korea. So, the other group met up with us and got you and your girls off the ferry. We decided it would be better if you all stayed asleep, so we just...injected you with a sleeping vaccine." Kris filled Evangeline in. "When we got...here, we had to split you girls up. Suho and I took you, Chen and D.O took Sam-"

 

"Bet Sam looooved that." Evangeline snorted.

 

"Anyway, Luhan and Xiumin are with Sage. Sehun and Lay are with Aisha. And Scar is with Baekhyun and Tao. Kai and Chanyeol are monitoring the other mafia men patrolling around, so that way we can all escape. The girls should all be waking up now." Kris concluded.

 

"I need to see my girls." Evangeline stated. "And I won't be taking no for an answer."

 

"I was afraid of that." Suho sighed. He walked over to the door and opened it slightly, peeking outside to see if it was okay. After he deemed it safe to exit the suggestive atmosphere, he motioned for Evangeline to follow.

 

"Look a bit out of it." He whispered to her. "These people won't think much of you if you look a bit glazed." She nodded and tried to appear as out as possible, staring at her own feet and staggering slightly. Suho looked at her with alarm, practically fooling him.

 

Kris knocked on one of the doors three times rapidly, which Evangeline assumed was a secret knock. Soon the same rhythm sounded and the door opened so see a mischievous smirking Chen with a bewildered Samantha sitting up in bed. Evangeline staggered inside and made a flying leap towards Samantha. She squeezed her friend tightly, thankful to see that she was okay. Samantha began to babble about how she almost socked Chen when she woke up while D.O rolled his eyes but stayed a safe distance away.

 

Once the two were done conversing they made their way down the hallway and to another room where Scarlett was held. When they opened the door they discovered Scarlett trying to wushu Tao with a pole. He was blocking her moves easily, but then again she was a bit incoherent.

 

"Don't make me wushu you again!" She exclaimed. Tao rolled his eyes.

 

"Scarlett...give me...the pole..." He said, keeping his voice even.

 

"Better not do anything nauuuughty!" She taunted, successfully tapping his arm with it. Baekhyun snickered.

 

"So...that's what you two were doing with sticks."

 

The boys looked at Samantha and Evangeline, unsure on what to address first. Kris spoke up. "Her name's...Scarlett?"

 

Samantha shrugged. "Well, yeah. Obviously we would give you guys a different name. I betcha you have different names too. Scar's short for Scarlett, Eva's short for Evangeline, and mine's short for Samantha." She threw them the 'duh' look.

 

"What about Sage and Aisha? What are their real names?" Suho asked.

 

"Those are their real names."

 

"Oh."

 

Evangeline joined in. "When we're together we call them G and Aish." The boys nodded in understanding and dragged a slightly loopy Scarlett out of the room. The group met up with a frantic Xiumin and Lay on the next floor.

 

"Okay guys...we have a problem." Xiumin stated.

 

"What happened?" Kris asked.

 

"Well..." Lay started out. "A customer walked in where we hid Aisha and so we had to move her out to Sage's location...and well...just come see for yourself." The large group made their way to Sage's location. All of their jaws dropped to the floor at the sight, not wanting to actually enter the room.

 

"No Aisha...come here..." Sehun said patiently. She wandered back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter