Chapter 1

Our Twisted Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1


"'Ey yo, Wakie wakie eggs and Bakie! We're here!!!"


Evangeline, a pale, curly ginger haired Russian girl, shook awake her cousin and seatmate that was sitting beside her on the plane. Sage, a tall, blonde, slender girl, slowly opened her eyes with annoyance.


"Do you really have to wake me up like that?" She groaned. She stretched, feeling parts of her body pop.


"Yes, it's the interesting way to do things. Now get up." Evangeline ordered. Sage groaned again and thumped on the back of the airplane seat in front of her.


"Aisha, wake up. We've made it, apparently." She said. She heard the sound of her friend slowly waking up. She saw her brunette head rise up and turn to look at her.


"You dare disturb my slumber..." She mumbled, rubbing her tired, green eyes. Sage continued to try to wake herself up as she heard the attendant on the plane say:


"Please remain seated as we prepare to land in Venice, Italy."


"Oi, get your up! We have arrived." Evangeline demanded. Victoria turned to the left to look at Evangeline who was beside her on the other side of the plane.


"I wasn't asleep." The woman grumbled, running her hand through her blue hair with black-dyed tips.


"Yes yes, you weren't asleep. How do you explain your snoring?" Evangeline asked.


"I wasn't snoring."


"Oh yes you were. Now wake up your sleeping buddy."


Victoria nudged a small, super pale ginger with whitish streaks in her hair awake with her elbow. "Wake up, Scarlett." She opened her brown eyes sleepily.


"So it's vacation time?"


Victoria nodded.


"Good morning, Sammy." Aisha said sweetly. Samantha opened one of her blue eyes.


"I hate mornings."


"You're not the only one." Sage said. Evangeline fidgeted fearfully in her seat as the plane finally landed.


"Welcome to Venice, Italy. Please enjoy your stay. Thank you for choosing American Airlines."


“Thank goodness, and hallelujah!" Evangeline said happily, making a beeline for her carry-on and off the plane she went. Her other peers, groaning and complaining, gathered their belongings and made their way off the plane. When they finally found their hyperactive peer, she had already collected everyone's brightly colored suitcases.


"Can you guys please move a bit faster? I don't want to miss a second of beautiful Italy!" Evangeline complained, handing everyone their bags.


"How much coffee did you drink?" Sage asked warily.


"Only four cups..." Evangeline said, trailing off. "But that's not the point."


All the girls rolled their eyes.


"This is going to be a long day..." Aisha muttered.

*+*+*+*+*

After finding a taxi to their hotel, the six girls unpacked and decided to sightsee. The five girls simply couldn't keep up with their leader's hyperactive self. It wasn't until she crashed, which was at the end of the day, before they could finally sit back and ride the Grand Canal in a gondola on the way back to their sleeping quarters.


Sage, unfortunately, was scared out of her mind because she didn’t know how to swim. The other girls were completely fine and ignored her whimpers of: “we’re going to sink and die!!"


"So, a brief recap, girls. Why are we here?" Samantha asked, pushing her short black hair out of her face.


"Because I've had a crappy relationship." Victoria said, sticking her tongue out. Everyone could see the hurt in her eyes still. She unfortunately found her boyfriend of two years cheating on her at his apartment they shared. It had been two months since the incident and their dramatic fight ending the relationship, and the girls pooled their money to go on the trip.


"Relationships are bad news." Aisha said while taking pictures of Venice nightlife.


"Yeah, boys are stupid, who needs them?" Sage stated, momentarily forgetting they were gliding down the river. The girls agreed. The boat made i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter