First remember and then forget

Fake you out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You knew he was still mad. He was sleeping you also knew that because it was always you who would wake him up in the right way so he wouldn't be moody. But today you all made a mistake. You made the biggest one, as you didn't think you just acted on what you wanted. And that was to hear the red hair boy say, one, of his trademarks phrases. So you acted rashly. You had a bad week, your parents were at home so you had to improve your game and be more clever than usual. And your girlfriend was being suspicious of you. You had a bad week. Well, you call every week bad but this was awful and exhausting. And you needed them, you needed him to do what he always does. You were desperate. You know it is your fault that is why you are now at the back of the gang and not in the front next to him. Because you can't face him. You feel bad. Well no, you don't feel that bad because you heard the words. But you still feel kind of bad because he is mad and that is your fault and you don't like it when he is mad. Because at the end he is your best friend, they all are but he gets you better, he sees you. You need him. You need him to make it all feel better. And gosh now you are starting to sound like a schoolgirl with a crush on your best friend, cliche much? But no you don't love him or like him in that way. You went there for a night with him, and that's it. You need him to let you know that this is you, and not the fake you. You need him to recognize you so you can breathe. Because when he says your name he is letting you know that you are free to them right there, right now.

You see how he starts to melt little by little and how he talks with all the others but not you. Of course, he will know it was your fault, he always knows. So now you are walking with your head down as a school kid who was sad because his mother was mad at him. You are pathetic right now and you know it. You also know that you don't know who you are.

 

-Pabo what are you doing back there? Come here we are about to discuss something

 

Pabo.

He started to melt with you. You know that because that's the first nickname he gave to you when you first joined them. No, no nickname. Name. He still calls you that. They all do. It's an affectionate name. But a name he uses when he is getting past being mad at you. And only the two of you know why he calls you pabo. You know why he does it. Is a remember for you and for him. It hurts. But at the same time, it doesn't because of its familiar. You are happy. You have been recognized. And now you know that you are you and no the fake you. So you smile through your eyes. Because that is your true smile and you run to them. He pulls you to his right. Right, where you should be.

 

-So we are going clubbing tonight. But it isn't any club it's the new one from the guys of b1a4. You know them right? The ones that almost killed us because you did things you shouldn't.

 

-But Hyung...

 

-No, Hyung me Sungjong. Because of your behaviour last weekend I had to ask for forgiveness. Me!! Do you get that?

 

You know he wasn't mad because he had to say sorry he always has to say sorry because of you, so he lied. He is angry because it doesn't help your image. Yeah you were a gang and you got into fights, and you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter